YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Some AV flagged it as trojan on VT but since the "popular" one isn't so i thought it's just false positive like always...until it tried to connect to internet when i run the exe. I haven't been playing VN with kirikiri or games that cracked from steam lately but is this the usual behaviour?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I'm not gay but Trap isn't gay right ... right guys ?

its a trick question, on one hand, its a dude, on the other, its so female looking the only way to diferentiate them is to look them naked.

to make things even more complicated, what about tomboys? a girl that looks like a dude, but is still a woman. so is it gay to be attracted to a female looking man but not to a male looking woman? even though the reason you are attracted to it in the first place is because... it looks female.

to me its more of a, who cares, if its hot i shall fap to it. its fiction, just enjoy it. there's no reason to feel guilty about it.

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
someone else has an error trying to save the game ? I try to save a game ¿

Japanese error appears that does not allow saving
r that does not let me save the game

Last edited:

tag50

Dec 11, 2017
someone else has an error trying to save the game ? I try to save a game ¿

Japanese error appears that does not allow saving
r that does not let me save the game
Probably you should remove 'read only' flag from game folder.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I like futas but traps are pretty meh but these are cute traps so I'll play the first game than try this one .

Kazutshi

Aug 19, 2017

Here's the uncensored patch boys !
I've extracted it into the game folder like it says but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe because of the crack?

Is there something else you need to do to uncensor it?

May 21, 2018
I noticed something while looking at the eng instructions. There are a few files missing from the cracked version that the instructions have. This might be why the patch doesn't work.

*Nosey*

Oct 19, 2019
Not sure whether I should ask this here but, is there a reason why there are so few who like Japanese games compared to Western ones?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes