crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Also, the six versions are merely different character viewers, but are otherwise identical to one another both mechanically and art-wise.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
So is there no way to edit BBC addiction with debug like you can with everything else?
Purloin once you go black tattoo
purloin black cock only tattoo

after you get them you have to type

wear once you go black tattoo
wear black cock only tattoo

I don't know if this will totally place the fetish on you, but it should put you in the eight direction

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Purloin once you go black tattoo
purloin black cock only tattoo

after you get them you have to type

wear once you go black tattoo
wear black cock only tattoo

I don't know if this will totally place the fetish on you, but it should put you in the eight direction
I think he meant a "set" code, like "set anal sex addiction". I tried a few variations of "bbc addiction", "black sex addiction", etc. None worked.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I actually think there is a setting at the beginning when you pick options to make the game easier or harder that you can choose for BBC.

if anal instead of vag is what you want, "purloin SLVC" and apply the salve to your vagina to hide it, and then anal will be most likely event or more likely as they can not see your vagina, unless you bath and wash the salve off.

But the rubber dolls won't be blinded so either defeat them, or disintegrate them or run from them. There are a think a few others that may see through your hidden Vagina, but I have not seen them often.

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
I think he meant a "set" code, like "set anal sex addiction". I tried a few variations of "bbc addiction", "black sex addiction", etc. None worked.
Ye, that's what I meant. I didn't see any mention of it in the restricted features section on the wiki, but I dunno how often that gets updated so I figured I'd ask here too. Oh well, no big deal.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I actually think there is a setting at the beginning when you pick options to make the game easier or harder that you can choose for BBC.

if anal instead of vag is what you want, "purloin SLVC" and apply the salve to your vagina to hide it, and then anal will be most likely event or more likely as they can not see your vagina, unless you bath and wash the salve off.

But the rubber dolls won't be blinded so either defeat them, or disintegrate them or run from them. There are a think a few others that may see through your hidden Vagina, but I have not seen them often.
You're a bit lost, taglag, let me explain. When you have debug mode active you're able to use "set" commands, and change a few of your character's stats. You can type, for example, "set strength" and the game will ask you for a number between 1 and 20 if I'm not mistaken, and will change your strength attribute to that value. You can do the same with humiliation, sex addiction, creampie addiction and most of those other sexual stats. BBC addiction is one of those, but we don't know what you have to type in order to change the value. I tried a bunch of different things but none of them worked, so I have to wonder if that value can even be changed through cheats.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You're a bit lost, taglag,

LOL, I know all that, I said when you first start the game I think there is a setting in the options for making the game easier or harder that allows BBC addiction

But the addiction its self with Debug I don't think it there, probably because you can set it up at the start of the game.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
BBC Addiction doesn't, so far as I understand, have a debug code to run with the "set" command. You'll either have to go with taglag's suggestion or toggle it in the starting options in future plays. In the meantime I'll run the suggestion to adding in a set command for it on Discord and see if anything comes of it, but taglag may be right about why it there isn't one in the first place. It could also be that BBC Addiction is more recent of an addition than the other addictions, so that might be it too.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
But the addiction its self with Debug I don't think it there, probably because you can set it up at the start of the game.
You'll either have to go with taglag's suggestion or toggle it in the starting options in future plays. In the meantime I'll run the suggestion to adding in a set command for it on Discord and see if anything comes of it, but taglag may be right about why it there isn't one in the first place.
The setting allows the stat to exist, its values vary depending on which tattoos you get, which clothes you use and what happens in the game. Purloining and equipping the tattoos will add a +2 BBC to the equpment status, but the set command would change the base value of your character, the same way certain tattoos will change strength but set strength will change the raw attribute.
What I mean is that we already activated the BBC setting at the beginning, if we hadn't there would be no "BBC addiction" stat.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The setting allows the stat to exist, its values vary depending on which tattoos you get, which clothes you use and what happens in the game. Purloining and equipping the tattoos will add a +2 BBC to the equpment status, but the set command would change the base value of your character, the same way certain tattoos will change strength but set strength will change the raw attribute.
What I mean is that we already activated the BBC setting at the beginning, if we hadn't there would be no "BBC addiction" stat.
We get that. What we're saying is there doesn't seem to be a debug code to do that, hence the suggested alternative.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes