retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Given how often you need to rest and the cum bed, I'm surprised there's no sleep rape and knockout gas traps in this game, everyone politely wakes you up before fucking you. Imagine waking up pregnant or bloated with eggs.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sparrow_rose

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
Given how often you need to rest and the cum bed, I'm surprised there's no sleep rape and knockout gas traps in this game, everyone politely wakes you up before fucking you. Imagine waking up pregnant or bloated with eggs.
There's a hypnotist enemy in testing that fucks you and wipes your memories in the hotel. I think you need alpha, and the only way to find out what happened is through spotting the pictures put up or seeing the changes such as soreness.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
So can anyone savvy with technology or just knowledgeable enough about this game give a tip about performance? Recently upgraded my hardware and for the first 10 minutes of playing this game on a somewhat clean Windows, not yet cluttered with a swarm of job programs, the game was FLYING. Like, 0.1 sec delay for moving between rooms even with NPCs following, and then it just goes to shit once again. Is there some kind of memory problem with WinGit?

Also, have been experimenting with interface. Any way to disable character window but still retain the buttons and indicators associated with it (bladder, hunger, arousal, memory, soreness, health bar, and stamina bar)?

Thank you in advance, chaps.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
So can anyone savvy with technology or just knowledgeable enough about this game give a tip about performance? Recently upgraded my hardware and for the first 10 minutes of playing this game on a somewhat clean Windows, not yet cluttered with a swarm of job programs, the game was FLYING. Like, 0.1 sec delay for moving between rooms even with NPCs following, and then it just goes to shit once again. Is there some kind of memory problem with WinGit?

Also, have been experimenting with interface. Any way to disable character window but still retain the buttons and indicators associated with it (bladder, hunger, arousal, memory, soreness, health bar, and stamina bar)?

Remember how the game counts the number of moves and tells you at the end of the game? Well the game counts a shit load of things, and the more turns the more stuff is counted and kept in memory. It keeps a trace and that's slowing down the game. Each new region you open (woods, hotel, mansion, academy) only exacerbates the problem because it just makes the game count even more stuff! Where is the NPC now, what's his attitude, how long since your last interaction with him, what would his opinion be on your current appearance, is a new one spawning and when, if so which one, how about all the chests and other interactibles? have you touched them, opened them, taken what's inside? how's your food and drink level? arousal? stat decay, drunkenness, food unlucky curses?
Now realize it recalculates all of that and more for every single input you make on top of keeping memories of your X last moves so you can use "undo". the game doesn't think "oh i need to recalculate this in 50 turns" or "oh something interacted with this value this turn so i'll recalculate it and its effects", it thinks "oh a turn is taken i'll recalculate everythig everywhere and see if it needs something done".

I'm no programmer and don't really know git and other interpreters but thta's my take on things from playing this game for years, and snippets of Aika's rants against the engine on some update logs. at one point changing engine was considered iirc but it was just too much work and would halt development of the game completely for too long.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018

The game runs checks on every item that is pre placed in a zone and every NPC active and every item you had in your possession but dropped, then it runs more checks on every item you have in your possession and on top of that checks on the player.

The biggest pain tends to be your own inventory. Keep it as small as possible, stash everything you don't think you need in the starting room wardrobe for example. That should remove all those on the player checks for each item you store like that.
And don't go to the Mansion map if you can help it. Yes it has some interesting things/goodies but you don't need to go there to 'win' the game unlike the Forest & Hotel. And not opening that map reduces those background checks because a zone only gets generated when you first try to enter it.

does anyone have a list of Hybrid classes like meow cow (cat +cow) and fairy godmother (fairy + fertility goddess)?
I don't think so (at least I don't) but you can always download (most of) the game source from the git repository and look up the classes in those files if you really need that list.

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
And not opening that map reduces those background checks because a zone only gets generated when you first try to enter it.
There are settings that make the hotel load when you first uncover the entrance (not even stepping on the tile, just revealing it) so that the doom quest can trigger, as well as 'map resets on fainting' that causes all maps to load even when you've never been.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes