qapao

Jun 24, 2020
hey :) which "version" of drawing is the most detailed in terms of content? if anyone knows

thank you

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
there is the comparison table of available character drawing windows
I made a more updated table (on april) to continue syralic's work

All credits go to syralic, who did like 80~90% of the work.

Version nameDanaumeKeriaxWonderfullerStrategClothing
Breasts/Hips changeyesyesyesyesno
Belly changeyesyesyesyesno
Lips changenoyesyesyesno
Apply makeupyesyesyesyesyes
Silly proportionsyesyesyesyesno
Display shoesnoyesyesnoyes
Display piercingsnofacenonono
Display corsetnoyesnonoyes
Display some TFyesyesyes??
Display kneeling positionnoyesnonono
Display cum on bodyyesyesyesnoyes
High heels posturenoyesyesnoyes
Display soreness (lower body)yesyesnonono
Diverse Facial expressionsyesyesyesnoyes
Displays Stat Wheelsyesnoyesnono
Displays clothesnosome*some**noyes

*Keriax & Wonderfuller display chokers, corsets, heels, boots...
**Wonderfuller needs debug unlocker and this option to be manually turn on.

Notes:
  • I added a line to point out a feature that is exclusive to Danaume & Wonderfuller, the stat wheels.
  • I also added a "Display Clothes" line to make more evident that Clothing is not the only one that displays them.
  • I dont remember exactly which clothes do Keriax & Wonderfuller show, but they do show some (i may or may not update this in the future with an exact list).

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Birrah'Lai Nice work, that's cool to look at.

I wonder if there's any official word on what the eventual scope of the clothing viewer is intended to be. While it's just clothing for now, meaning I suppose we can only expect piercings and corsets, I feel like it wouldn't be hard to add lips... and I wonder if there's any method to "warp/filter" the pixels of clothing to simulate the clothing being stretched around large breasts or hips, though I suppose it might be slightly immersion-breaking. Kneeling also feels like it could be a nice long-term project; they could start by only showing kneeling if the character is naked from the waist down (just draw a bent legs image), then slowly add kneeling views for shoes and legwear that goes below the knees.

Reactions: Birrah'Lai

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Wish that there would,version that is mix of clothing version art with wonderfuller features

Apr 28, 2020
so i downloaded both the game and the debug unlocker and it's telling me that while the donation unlock file shows the passkey's not. telling me that the version isn't the latest one/is outdated...even though I did a fresh download today.

help.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
so i downloaded both the game and the debug unlocker and it's telling me that while the donation unlock file shows the passkey's not. telling me that the version isn't the latest one/is outdated...even though I did a fresh download today.

help.
Just to be clear, you are using the debug unlock file from this post, right? Then you're using the game release 13 version 3.0, either the clothing version game file in that same post or you downloaded one of the other ones from the website, right?

210630 Debug Unlock.gblorb
TrapQuest210717T.gblorb (or the equivalent for the other character window options, also works with the hotfix--such as TrapQuest210723W.gblorb)
  1. Start your interpreter (Gargoyle or your own preference).
  2. Load the debug unlock gblorb file.
  3. You'll get a message in the interpreter that says "...June 2021 Alpha Tester unlock successful - now run the main game! ..."
  4. Close your interpreter.
  5. Start your interpreter again.
  6. Load the game gblorb file.
  7. Start a new game. If you are trying to load a saved game, it has to be the same game version and in step 3 it gives you instructions on how to apply the unlock.
*Note: (edited) The unlock file works with the release 13 version 3.0 hotfix from 23 July 2021 which is the most recent as of this writing.

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Is it just me or do the undos load faster now? :unsure:

I feel that they are taking like half the time, even with my crappy tablet

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I think links in the OP are not up to date (at leastr the nopy ones are still 210504)

checked a few other links and they are all 210504 (should be 210723)

Reactions: Amenes

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Looked great until avast keeps saying every version of Git I find is adware, so best of luck.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
The new magic rune traps for the dungeon are BS and pissing me off. I think one of the biggest problems with this game is that you can't disable traps you don't like except for the bukkake one. The rune trap decreases your stats which is especially BS because it's in the starting dungeon where you have to deal with them in the early game when you have low stats already. The game was always unfair but this is on a different level of unfair.

Also, there's still plenty of clothes that are misrepresented in the character window.

Amenes

Jul 24, 2019
Just to be clear, you are using the debug unlock file from this post, right? Then you're using the game release 13 version 3.0, either the clothing version game file in that same post or you downloaded one of the other ones from the website, right?

210630 Debug Unlock.gblorb
TrapQuest210717T.gblorb (or the equivalent for the other character window options, also works with the hotfix--such as TrapQuest210723W.gblorb)
  1. Start your interpreter (Gargoyle or your own preference).
  2. Load the debug unlock gblorb file.
  3. You'll get a message in the interpreter that says "...June 2021 Alpha Tester unlock successful - now run the main game! ..."
  4. Close your interpreter.
  5. Start your interpreter again.
  6. Load the game gblorb file.
  7. Start a new game. If you are trying to load a saved game, it has to be the same game version and in step 3 it gives you instructions on how to apply the unlock.
*Note: (edited) The unlock file works with the release 13 version 3.0 hotfix from 23 July 2021 which is the most recent as of this writing.
Just all files from download page so they are all outdated and reason why debug dont work expect Clothing Version this lates

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes