Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Is there any other games similar to this game ? like ones with complex interactive system
I would recommend these:
https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-4-3-9-innoxia.3564/
https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-3-9-3-vrelnir.20259/
Any game by Fenoxo, like Corruption of Champions/Trials in Tainted Space:
https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-9-002-2105-fenoxo.469/
These games allow insane amounts of character customisation and there are a lot of different lewd scenarios, but they are primarily text-based. It is hard to find a game with complex interactive systems without it being mainly text.
If you are interested in feminine looking guys and/or futa then Tales of Androgyny is pretty excellent:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-21-2-majalis.1643/
Karryn's prison has pretty complex gameplay systems, but it features fixed female protagonist and focuses mainly on gangbangs:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5j-full-remtairy.33777/

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
The closest you'll get to NTR is if you are married to one of the NPCs and they fuck another character like Barbara or a wench.
I don't think there's any kind of NTR in this game. You cannot marry a Character, giving Barbara a Ring does nothing more than increase her Relationship meter higher. Unless i'm mistaking something. Correct me if i'm wrong about that.

I also really wish for some kind of Walkthrough/Guide, as the Wiki is hella outdated and lacks and details, including Scenes you can find. I know it's a game about exploration, but at least knowing conditions or possibilities would be nice. It has existed for a while now so i don't see why there shouldn't be any Walkthroughs/Guides.

Cookiebear83

Jun 29, 2017
I don't think there's any kind of NTR in this game. You cannot marry a Character, giving Barbara a Ring does nothing more than increase her Relationship meter higher. Unless i'm mistaking something. Correct me if i'm wrong about that.

I also really wish for some kind of Walkthrough/Guide, as the Wiki is hella outdated and lacks and details, including Scenes you can find. I know it's a game about exploration, but at least knowing conditions or possibilities would be nice. It has existed for a while now so i don't see why there shouldn't be any Walkthroughs/Guides.

Walkthrough:
Beat all the baddies, don't get sluttified :LOL:

Get the Bride-Class, get proposed by an NPC..... get married! :love:

And last but not least.... the game isn't completed yet :p

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Walkthrough:
Beat all the baddies, don't get sluttified :LOL:

Get the Bride-Class, get proposed by an NPC..... get married! :love:

And last but not least.... the game isn't completed yet :p
Oh. Okay. That is a very roundabout way of doing it, but then that means the "Bride" class is literally the feminine term, meaning the PC is/will be treated as a Female. So there's something like...Cuckquean or whatever it was called, if the term is appropriate in it's use? Confusing. As Netorare in this case feels kinda like a very non-existant thing. And even then, the TAG NTR doesn't exist for this, so the use of it then is extremely loose. The implication meaning the theft/stealing of someone else's partner/lover in the most basic meaning. There doesn't feel like there be a genuine use of NTR in this case.

But as you said. That may change. You CAN save Barbara from the other NPCs, but they are limited for now to certain NPCs and Events. Freeing the Minotaur for example, just does a quickie on characters with no scene and just few sentences of the action to another NPCs. Barbara getting slammed by Minotaur four or so times perma deletes her from TQ too.

As of lately, there's been more fixes than anything and not so much new erotic/h scenes. I'm fairly certain any further fetishes is not considered until there's open suggestion for it. TQ after all, is a Game inside a Game, by the Twin Bimbos. And playing a Male Character is fairly difficult, due to transformations, if you don't limit it hard when creating a new run/character.

There probably will be the Masculine version of Bride perhaps in future, and Priest instead of Priestess and so on.

But i'm ranting now. Just what i think about it for the time being. But thanks for correcting me! Friggen Maint/Update on the site screwed up my Reply...

Last edited:

creeperNOTEN

Mar 21, 2021
I would recommend these:
https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-4-3-9-innoxia.3564/
https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-3-9-3-vrelnir.20259/
Any game by Fenoxo, like Corruption of Champions/Trials in Tainted Space:
https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-9-002-2105-fenoxo.469/
These games allow insane amounts of character customisation and there are a lot of different lewd scenarios, but they are primarily text-based. It is hard to find a game with complex interactive systems without it being mainly text.
If you are interested in feminine looking guys and/or futa then Tales of Androgyny is pretty excellent:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-21-2-majalis.1643/
Karryn's prison has pretty complex gameplay systems, but it features fixed female protagonist and focuses mainly on gangbangs:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5j-full-remtairy.33777/
Thanks mate

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
the Wiki is hella outdated and lacks and details
Since it's a wiki, that's kinda our fault as a "community." Lol.
Not that I'm any better. I was legitimately going to write up a page for the mindflayer and update the one on the severed tentacle you obtain from beating him but then I was like "wait, you want me to verify email before I can edit pages? I could set up a 10minutemail or something but... nah."

Anyway, I just don't see NTR working in a game like this. How would you even shoehorn that in? Like maybe set it up so you can have a romantic relationship with Barbara until she bimbos out and starts fucking and sucking everything in her path with some flavor text added? But how would a romantic relationship even work in this game?
It just doesn't fit IMO. Existing mechanics aren't really set up for it.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Once the new version drops, can someone please post the Clothing version here? I've been without a Clothing version for three months that's not full of bugs

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Since it's a wiki, that's kinda our fault as a "community." Lol.
Not that I'm any better. I was legitimately going to write up a page for the mindflayer and update the one on the severed tentacle you obtain from beating him but then I was like "wait, you want me to verify email before I can edit pages? I could set up a 10minutemail or something but... nah."

Anyway, I just don't see NTR working in a game like this. How would you even shoehorn that in? Like maybe set it up so you can have a romantic relationship with Barbara until she bimbos out and starts fucking and sucking everything in her path with some flavor text added? But how would a romantic relationship even work in this game?
It just doesn't fit IMO. Existing mechanics aren't really set up for it.
Yeah. I mean, you can introduce NTR, but it would be a simple Relationship attached to your Relationship Level. I'd look kind of like this:

Stranger, Friend, Lover and Wife.

That is the most simple and basic i could make it, but i'd be attached to how many times you save Barbara, what/how much you give her and talk to her. That's just how i personally would do it since this isn't feasible for the most part.

Reactions: mikecd199817

trggrhppy

Jul 4, 2020
The guards will call you their wife after they knock you up. Only thing I have run into, but haven't done Bride class

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
So the nasty bugs have finally been hunted down and squished and a final round of acceptance testing is underway and looking great. Unfortunately Aika is unable to work this evening, so the release will be tomorrow.
I am going to complain about delays.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Update from Shame Games

Sorry, we had almost finished the uploading and pre-publishing process when a serious error was noticed, to do with patron-only content access (everyone was being treated as an alpha tester, haha). This means we need to recompile and start again, so it'll be another 12ish hours.
I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried, haha.

Last edited:

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
I am going to complain about delays.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Update from Shame Games

I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried, haha.
Come on dude, its not like they are getting 9k (probably more like 6k after uncle patreon takes there cut) a month to add text and commission art for this game.
They're a small starving indie company who work hard. They couldn't possibly wait till the last minute to do things.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
And remember guys: when the new version will finally be updated, we'll still have to wait (way too long) for someone to kindly upload the unlocker and the clothing version here.

(By the way, why the hell Aika doesn't also let non-patreon people download the clothing version? The unlocker, I understand, and I don't really mind, but why prevent people who can't stand garbage 3D graphics from playing the game for free? =/ )

Reactions: TheodoreBear

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
Come on dude, its not like they are getting 9k (probably more like 6k after uncle patreon takes there cut) a month to add text and commission art for this game.
They're a small starving indie company who work hard. They couldn't possibly wait till the last minute to do things.
Don't get me started on how shitty subscriptions to game development is for the consumer. I can somewhat see it for projects that have an end date, but for something like TQ you could have given Aika 20$ a month for 4 years and the second you stop supporting you lose all access. If TQ had a full access forever for 60$ I'd have paid it by now.

(By the way, why the hell Aika doesn't also let non-patreon people download the clothing version? The unlocker, I understand, and I don't really mind, but why prevent people who can't stand garbage 3D graphics from playing the game for free? =/ )
It's been like that with all the new graphics options. They stay in Alpha until they have "enough" content and once they're mostly fleshed out they get released to public. It was just moved from Alpha to Beta in the patch notes though so Soon™ everyone should be able to download it without paying.

And remember guys: when the new version will finally be updated, we'll still have to wait (way too long) for someone to kindly upload the unlocker and the clothing version here.
I forked over 5$ for the Clothing Window. Feel free to ping me if there's a hot fix and I'll try and upload the newest version as soon as I see it. Can't help with the Alpha Unlocker but tbh not much was added to Alpha this patch so it's hardly worth it anyway as commands and all old Alpha content should be unlocked with last Alpha Unlocker. (If it's uploaded before the end of this month. Not paying for July too.)

Clothing File:

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes