brayet

Sep 17, 2019
you did not look hard enough, the links can be found on the previous page of this thread, also on the of the game (directly under the game download links):)
I tried the one in the official page and it didnt work, and I dont know what to look for in the internet...

dividead

May 1, 2017
ffs you should only look at kasperky and maybe nod32 and not any other useless crap, like for real.
I'm decent with computers and never seen so many "red" false positives. I am inclined to believe that they are false positives but the truth is without doing more research that I do not care to do I don't have that good of an idea if they are or not false. The average PC user knows even less, all they are doing is trusting something someone else said that they have no way to verify. This is not in any way ideal and I don't see how anyone sensible would find downloading it worth it. It should also be available sooner or later without the false positive if it is indeed false.

Probably a false positive, as only the bad anti-viruses mark it as "adware", meanwhile the good anti-viruses mark it as clean. I also feel a bit suspicious when so many bad anti-viruses fuck up at the same time, however.

135 can be found on the same link you provided, on the OLD folder:

The 135 linked there only triggers two bad antiviruses ( SecureAge APEX and Malwarebytes , as Malicious and MachineLearning/Anomalous.96%, respectively).

I'd honestly bet on 136 being safe, but if you feel better with 135...
Ty! Must have been blind when I looked at it.

Last edited:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
after opening the game once can i uninstall git or gargoyle? or do i need it every time coz i love bimbo content
Think of it like a video file. You need a video player to play that video every time. The gblorb file is the game's data file and you need the interpreter (Git/Gargoyle) to play the game's data file every time.

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
just thinking of playing a GBLORB file is a pain ... the art looks kinda good and that all . better play some Normal RPG than this

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
hey the wingit link is down (probably because of new version out)

Could the initial post be update with teh new link to make it easier to find the new version?

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
can someone tell me how to set the addiction values in the debug. It seems the wiki is outdated for this version?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
just thinking of playing a GBLORB file is a pain ... the art looks kinda good and that all . better play some Normal RPG than this
If this has your fetishes, it's worth learning. It's not as hard as it might appear. IMO despite its faults and weird engine choice, it's still the best RPG experience we have.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I haven't played this in a long time, so I wanna ask: Does the game still hates you and penalize you if you try to become a corrupted slut?

LWDWTBK

May 20, 2019
So, I've played this before and decided to try again, but I can't find one character that I remember interacting with back then. The character I'm talking about is Slimegirl. I remembered that in order to meet her you had to go to the lake in forest region but now I can't find her here. Has she been moved somewhere else, or am I doing something wrong?

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
So, I've played this before and decided to try again, but I can't find one character that I remember interacting with back then. The character I'm talking about is Slimegirl. I remembered that in order to meet her you had to go to the lake in forest region but now I can't find her here. Has she been moved somewhere else, or am I doing something wrong?
You gotta have a buncha cum in or on you.

I check this game once in a while and am always dissapointed that it is still so text heavy. Needs a lot more images.
I... I think you're missing the point of the game then.

Reactions: ScourgeSaint
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes