Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
okay can someone explain what program i need to use i don't get it :p
Copied from the developers page for the latest release :

Trap Quest was created with . To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, among them for Mac (NB Sierra update has broken the game, and you need to use ) and for ; for Windows; and does an okay job on all platforms if none of the others are working for you.​

The dev also has a combined zip of the game plus the latest release of git . Then simply download and run the latest debug enabler from the OP and you're good to go.

Bobha

Jun 28, 2017
I've used debug on the latest release and don't see a way to get to the slut school. Anyone got hint on that?

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I've used debug on the latest release and don't see a way to get to the slut school. Anyone got hint on that?
Use the "domeupstairs" command. Use the command to go up into the woods, then use the command twice to get into the hotel and use it once more to get to the school.

Ivan Klyuev

May 31, 2018
Guys you do not specifically add this game to this new version because the pancake type have already reached 802 in Short, I'm giving a link here which is on official website and give you a link to a piece of code which will need to open a patreon to get access

however, this debug Unlocker It is a bit outdated it still opens up opportunities But not all Sorry

kkplatoon

Nov 5, 2017
would love it if the developer adds previews of monters/humans explioting the character in the preview window rather than showing it in main scripting page in 3d, and an option to save the custom character u built.

and can we be wetnurses to tentacles/hellhound/minotaur cause after sex, the monsters need to revitalize too(as an option)

and if story development is needed, add feminizing the male npc's as side quests (not asking for sex change). and they can revert back if they defeat you:tf:.

need additonal cg for hellhound and other mythological creatures asap.

Reactions: Urka

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Currently cg wise I believe they're working on the "all male NPCs are futas" option/mode, so until that's done other things are probably on back seat. Not that I know that with certainty, I have nothing to do with development in spite of my username ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Demo for alpha testers is out. It's wonderfuller only, but can be downloaded here:

Mirrors:

Reactions: hotstepper

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Is it a fully playable version of the game or just a UI test? Seeing as you specified wonderfuller only I assume it has the content of a full release, but I don't wanna make presumptions.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is it a fully playable version of the game or just a UI test? Seeing as you specified wonderfuller only I assume it has the content of a full release, but I don't wanna make presumptions.
It's fully playable, yes. Just more or less a demo of how the UI has changed. Although the UI is everywhere at the moment, it's a lot more interactive and loads a hell of a lot quicker than the old versions. There's barely any delay on turns now.

Sawerarea

May 28, 2018
NVM, the new UI is garbage at the moment and yes/no links are broken. Is a lot faster, but also has had the settings command removed. Because yes/no links are broken, restarting is sometimes broken, and requires you to restart to change settings. No option to revert to older UI, which is a shame

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
NVM, the new UI is garbage at the moment and yes/no links are broken. Is a lot faster, but also has had the settings command removed. Because yes/no links are broken, restarting is sometimes broken, and requires you to restart to change settings. No option to revert to older UI, which is a shame
It's an alpha test, it should be a buggy mess. I'm confident Aika will polish it by release. Just don't expect it to be for another month I think.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Well, as long as it includes all the character window options and is still faster that will be cool.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Does anyone know if someone has made any mods for this game? More specifically, one that allows Herm PCs?
If it's not okay to ask this, I'll delete, but I don't think I'm breaking any rules. Am I?

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone know if someone has made any mods for this game? More specifically, one that allows Herm PCs?
If it's not okay to ask this, I'll delete, but I don't think I'm breaking any rules. Am I?
There's a (work in progress) toggle that converts all the NPCs to "females" that's built in. Probably the closest you can get unless you're actually looking for herms with both male and female bits.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes