AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
so how to you open these gblorb files or what i need to play this game im little lost here

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Yes I see that text when I load it and it asks me right under that if I want to restart, restore a saved game, quit, or undo the last command.
Have you tried re-downloading both files? If that doesn't work I really don't know what would.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
so how to you open these gblorb files or what i need to play this game im little lost here
The most-used software to run .gblorb files are Windows Git and Gargoyle. The link to WinGit can be found in the OP and Gargoyle is . I recommend using WinGit though, as that has been the easiest and most comfortable to use for many players, including myself. Aika, the creator of TrapQuest also recommends that you use WinGit for the game.

Reactions: AlienAnal

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Figured out my problem. It wasn't liking my current save game so I just started a new game. Works fine now. Thanks.
Well, you should've probably read through the whole debug file then. It does say "if you want to continue a saved game, you must type 'update donators file' after you load the game." Apparently, you didn't do that, which is why you couldn't use the debug functions.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
The most-used software to run .gblorb files are Windows Git and Gargoyle. The link to WinGit can be found in the OP and Gargoyle is . I recommend using WinGit though, as that has been the easiest and most comfortable to use for many players, including myself. Aika, the creator of TrapQuest also recommend that you use WinGit for the game.
oh ok thanks!

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any way to view the past actions in the text log?
It think it depends on the interpreter, I think that Gargoyle allows scrollback. Other than that, "Undo" has been permanently disabled for the time being.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Any debugger out there yet?
The newest debug unlocker still works. If it doesn't, you're doing something wrong, or the version of your game is outdated. If you have both TrapQuest181028 and 181011 Debug Unlock, you should be fine.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
anyone else having issue with the debugger when trying to use it on a save? i use the "update donators file" like it says if i want to use a existing save but then i type debug and it says im not a donator but when i start a new game it works fine

Jun 13, 2018
anyone else having issue with the debugger when trying to use it on a save? i use the "update donators file" like it says if i want to use a existing save but then i type debug and it says im not a donator but when i start a new game it works fine
You can't use it with an existing save sadly.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
For anyone who wants to try the new character window.

Preview here:

Other than that, this debug unlocker is still the latest.

October/Latest Debug unlocker

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes