Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
I can't take 3 steps in this game without being swarmed by a dozen tentacles. How are you supposed to do anything in this game when fucking tentacles spawn out of thin air in every other room?
Disable the option "tentacle spawners everywhere" when you start a game. That way, the only region with a tentacle spawner will be the manor.

Reactions: Crell and F4C430

Vabbe

Apr 19, 2018
everytime i try to enter the Git option i get a "attempted an unsupported operation".
Do you have any idea? I can't change the color scheme, nor enable the "dark mode".

I tried both with and without "run as administrator", and almost all button give that error

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
everytime i try to enter the Git option i get a "attempted an unsupported operation".
Do you have any idea? I can't change the color scheme, nor enable the "dark mode".

I tried both with and without "run as administrator", and almost all button give that error
try , wingit causes a false positive for win defender

Apr 14, 2018
Image mods
I would like to swap out some images with custom ones.
Which software is best suited to unpack and repack gblorb files?

I was able to run the game with gargoyle, glulxe or wingit but have not found any options to actually unpack the images.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Image mods
I would like to swap out some images with custom ones.
Which software is best suited to unpack and repack gblorb files?

I was able to run the game with gargoyle, glulxe or wingit but have not found any options to actually unpack the images.

It's from 2016 so i have no idea if it's still compatible.

Reactions: Cassio VanBurace

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Apr 14, 2018
Thank you all for the links and information!

yes it works, but you need a lot of ram. so most people are unable to use it (i think it loads every image).
BlorbSmacker

With 64GB RAM I had to wait a noticeable amount of time.
First all images load row after row.
Then it takes some more time until you actually see the preview thumbnails.

if you want to just unpack all images, you can use dragon unpacker
Dragon UnPACKer v5.7.0 Beta
- Configuration / File Types / selected all (noted that gblorb is not listed there)
- Add Windows Explorer extension "..."

- now when rightclicking the gblorb first Dragon UnPACKer would run
- error msg "File format not regognized"
- then "HyperRipper" 5.6b is started
- Advanced / toggle "Auto Start search when unknown source file format"
- now all images will load

###

For both options it seems recommended to read their instructions first.
But to actually find those images you want to swap if there are no named sub directories is a challenge in itself.
:unsure:

Last edited:

Aika

Dec 11, 2017
You are missing a space it is:
omega list me

I have no clue why the recipe list is linked to the player seeing what you get when you do (warning the following command will give 100+ pages of information when done in the starting room):
omega list wardrobe

You can apply omega list to other things, like drink containers, npcs, items
I have no idea how you even found out about that command, it was intended to be purely for my private use while testing! o_O

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
I have no idea how you even found out about that command, it was intended to be purely for my private use while testing! o_O
Never underestimate the internet. =)

By the way Aika , is it normal that there is no development progress tracker for the next update anymore? Has Trap Quest development stopped?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes