clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
...Cleared my head, decided to try it one more time, and...

Fought the shopkeeper (he kept groping me, eventually HE aggroed ME), beat him to a pulp, picked "friendship increase" - poof! Not to ever be seen again, and I had a wisp that required me to buy an item from the shopkeeper (which is the reason I went there, in the first place). Oh well. Put the run on the backburner, started a whole new one because noone told me the disabled fetishes remove ITEMS AND ENEMIES, not just the sexy events. Besides, how much can one more "one more time" hurt if I already am doing all of this to myself? Apparently, . Can somebody at least TRY to explain to me why I am going full-on bimbo here? And how to drop it, if possible.

From what I understood, bimbo score is more-or-less a sum of different sex-related stats (and something like equipment modifiers), and player description is practically "Touch me and I will bury you" aside from that one paragraph (which probably represents bimbofication). Clothes? I got a very similar setup (minus the panties) on that "backburner" run, and the level stays at "sensible" (lowest bimbo tier, albeit borderline). Sex? you can see the attitude on the screenshot. I even retained all 3 virginities - oral, vaginal, anal. What the heck keeps contributing to this? I abandoned one of my runs because of this "complete loss of control over the character" nonsense; even though that run was a proper full-blown slut run. This one is not, and I keep sliding towards the same ending. :cry:
That paragraph represents sex addiction if i'm not wrong, and there are events and things that boost it without needing sex. Killing enemies with the whip will reduce this stat (you have to give the last hit with it) if you're willing to drop your sword for a bit.

The shopkeeper tends to disappear forever when you beat him and it's annoying, yeah, but theoretically he could respawn through the summoning circle like other enemies? Also, NPCs have "appearance thresholds" that represent them seeing you in a bad light (- relation, can agro if relationship goes down enough as a result), or straight up agro you. Gifting him something valuable while under those thresholds should restore his good behavior (expensive jewelry while wearing something covering a lot of your body should do it).

You should try to activate the debug mode and look at yourself again, it will give you the numbered scores for each stat.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
clockwinding I do know why the shopkeeper attacked me - my beef was with the fact that you are given multiple options, and they all do the same thing: remove shopkeeper (with banishing having that mindflayer extra). Besides, since I am going for the virgin warrior priestess (cross/fusion/hybrid/whatever-fancy-word class), there is kind of nothing I can do about his attitude short-term, I think: I would either need ALOT of gifts, not visit him at all (same as beating him, but without "yay, some free items"), or abandon the class: since the armor keeps contributing to that, blocks the underwear slot and is itself blocked by the hairclip, which cannot be removed until you uncurse it by "staying a virgin for a while", which is the simplest type of timegating - the passive "just go about your business" kind.

Anyway, if you mean the whip of domination - would that not balance itself out with the fact that each non-lethal hit adds arousal instead? More arousal -> orgasm, potentially shameful -> +Sex Addiction and Humiliation.

qwsaq Two starting stats :p And I did, once I realized how drastic the changes coming from the starting settings actually are (e.g., the aforementioned "no fetish = no enemy/item") and went through them after scouring what counts as the wiki for the game. The abandoned run was my very first, though, so I guess it was bound to fail in a catastrophic way regardless of what I did.:rolleyes: One thing I like the game for, though, is that very premise of being motivated to avoid the sexy times whilst they keep getting shoved in your face - actually makes me play the non-sexy part of the game whilst getting the 18+ aspect as a bonus from time to time.

P.S. speaking of the Flower Hairclip, something I cannot comprehend even with the power of THE WIKI at my disposal: it spawns cursed -> you stay a virgin -> it uncurses -> you stay a virgin -> it becomes blessed -> you stay a virgin -> it gives (gets?) a stat boost. I stayed a virgin beyond that, and eventually it gave another of those "stat boost"ing messages, which made me wonder: is that a bug/oversight of some sort or does it actually give/get another boost every time the threshold is reached anew? Since the latter sounds like you can max out them stats by just walking around, provided you have the patience.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
clockwinding I do know why the shopkeeper attacked me - my beef was with the fact that you are given multiple options, and they all do the same thing: remove shopkeeper (with banishing having that mindflayer extra). Besides, since I am going for the virgin warrior priestess (cross/fusion/hybrid/whatever-fancy-word class), there is kind of nothing I can do about his attitude short-term, I think: I would either need ALOT of gifts, not visit him at all (same as beating him, but without "yay, some free items"), or abandon the class: since the armor keeps contributing to that, blocks the underwear slot and is itself blocked by the hairclip, which cannot be removed until you uncurse it by "staying a virgin for a while", which is the simplest type of timegating - the passive "just go about your business" kind.

Anyway, if you mean the whip of domination - would that not balance itself out with the fact that each non-lethal hit adds arousal instead? More arousal -> orgasm, potentially shameful -> +Sex Addiction and Humiliation.

qwsaq Two starting stats :p And I did, once I realized how drastic the changes coming from the starting settings actually are (e.g., the aforementioned "no fetish = no enemy/item") and went through them after scouring what counts as the wiki for the game. The abandoned run was my very first, though, so I guess it was bound to fail in a catastrophic way regardless of what I did.:rolleyes: One thing I like the game for, though, is that very premise of being motivated to avoid the sexy times whilst they keep getting shoved in your face - actually makes me play the non-sexy part of the game whilst getting the 18+ aspect as a bonus from time to time.

P.S. speaking of the Flower Hairclip, something I cannot comprehend even with the power of THE WIKI at my disposal: it spawns cursed -> you stay a virgin -> it uncurses -> you stay a virgin -> it becomes blessed -> you stay a virgin -> it gives (gets?) a stat boost. I stayed a virgin beyond that, and eventually it gave another of those "stat boost"ing messages, which made me wonder: is that a bug/oversight of some sort or does it actually give/get another boost every time the threshold is reached anew? Since the latter sounds like you can max out them stats by just walking around, provided you have the patience.
Yeah you can max stats with patience and the hairclip, you just have to be reaaaally careful :p
The whip of domination's arousal is pretty minor, and you can reduce your sex addiction MUCH more than the 1 point you get by fapping when arousal gets too high (or calming potion if you've identified some, or staying in dungeon toilets but that boosts another addiction now). You can just farm enemies in the forest or dungeon in one knee+1 whip strike.
With how addiction works (with thresholds that you can get back down to), you'll prob get locked at 15/20 on your current file, but if you manage it earlier you can stay at a 5/20 easily.
The whip is a very powerful weapon too, you can get to 12 power with a blessing and a couple of power powders (and high STR).
It's a win-more weapon with a risk: damage boost with high arousal, damage reduction with low arousal, damage reduction with high sex addiction, damage reduction with low dominance -> restores dominance and lowers sex addiction for every enemy you banish with the whip (only need to give the last hit).

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
On the topic of overpowered items, the BBC trophy from the extra credit zone is hilarious.
Activate it and none of the white NPC's with dicks will fuck you. If they do manage to get the better of you, they just prematurely ejaculate all over themselves and the interaction ends. Since that's most dicked NPC's (including one of the final bosses) it's absolutely worth the drawback of the handful of black NPC's lasting longer. Just avoid them.

• Thinking Face

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
With how addiction works (with thresholds that you can get back down to), you'll prob get locked at 15/20 on your current file, but if you manage it earlier you can stay at a 5/20 easily.
For clarification: do you mean that it would be ridiculously difficult to drop it (high values making more things happen that increase it even further, sort of self-sustaining), or that it would eventually literally become "locked" as a new minimum threshold I cannot get past anymore?

Last edited:

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I am going for the virgin warrior priestess
This game is basically a smutty love letter to Rogue. It's less frustrating to play it like other roguelikes where you have a few things in mind to try and see how the run shapes up.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Pamphlet Just the parts being - imagine a horror game saying "you are in a safe space. You are in danger". :HideThePain:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
For clarification: do you mean that it would be ridiculously difficult to drop it (high values making more things happen that increase it even further, sort of self-sustaining), or that it would eventually literally become "locked" as a new minimum threshold I cannot get past anymore?
It locks at a new minimum value.
Depending on what addiction it is it can be easy or hard to get down, most go down over time by themselves to the threshold. sex addiction can go down with whip. Others need a potion (can't remember the name)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
It locks at a new minimum value.
And judging by the title, my Sex Addiction is the highest tier (18-20)...*dumps all the Patience liquids* ...I get to keep the writhing vine, I suppose.

One last thing, if I may: would you happen to know whether the Magic Modifier thingy (the +number on equipment) has a cap or...uh...anyway - I keep praying (place self) at the dungeon altar, and, since each instance keeps adding +1 to the armor I have equipped, I now have a piece that shows +5 on the left side, but upon examining it says +10. Is it just a derp and the bonus actually stays at +5? Is +10 the actual value? If the latter is true, any idea what the cap is, assuming it exists at all? Wiki says the "raw value" can be up to +5, but it fails to mention anything else.

Random fun tidbit: just how much does the game take bimbo score into consideration? :KEK: First I get "I feel like my brain is one half Einstein, one half Barbie", then HULK SMASH (max(?) strength) got renamed to BIMBO SMASH:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
And judging by the title, my Sex Addiction is the highest tier (18-20)...*dumps all the Patience liquids* ...I get to keep the writhing vine, I suppose.

One last thing, if I may: would you happen to know whether the Magic Modifier thingy (the +number on equipment) has a cap or...uh...anyway - I keep praying (place self) at the dungeon altar, and, since each instance keeps adding +1 to the armor I have equipped, I now have a piece that shows +5 on the left side, but upon examining it says +10. Is it just a derp and the bonus actually stays at +5? Is +10 the actual value? If the latter is true, any idea what the cap is, assuming it exists at all? Wiki says the "raw value" can be up to +5, but it fails to mention anything else.

Random fun tidbit: just how much does the game take bimbo score into consideration? :KEK: First I get "I feel like my brain is one half Einstein, one half Barbie", then HULK SMASH (max(?) strength) got renamed to BIMBO SMASH:ROFLMAO:
The max should be +5... but i have not taken into consideration the derpiness of the warrior priestess chestplate.

• Haha

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
clockwinding Next goal: +100 :KEK: just to see if I ever get 100% chance to nullify damage (via the "protection" attribute). Only 87 blessings to go.

By the way, I somehow managed to actually get out of that last tier of...whatever it was...: "all it took" was a run through the cock painting (with two dildos "stashed" :rolleyes:) and a trip to the dungeon altar with a blessing potion for double the praying. Noticed the description change, used a bunch of sanity tokens at the alchemy table - boom! Regret [of dumping the Patience liquids] ensues.:HideThePain: Time to get that whip, after all, I suppose. Which makes me wonder: was I not locked to that mystical "new minimum" or could it be that "there are mechanics capable of bypassing that lock", like "it does not decay past X naturally anymore, but you can force the reduction via items/effects/whatever"?... :unsure:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
clockwinding Next goal: +100 :KEK: just to see if I ever get 100% chance to nullify damage (via the "protection" attribute). Only 87 blessings to go.

By the way, I somehow managed to actually get out of that last tier of...whatever it was...: "all it took" was a run through the cock painting (with two dildos "stashed" :rolleyes:) and a trip to the dungeon altar with a blessing potion for double the praying. Noticed the description change, used a bunch of sanity tokens at the alchemy table - boom! Regret [of dumping the Patience liquids] ensues.:HideThePain: Time to get that whip, after all, I suppose. Which makes me wonder: was I not locked to that mystical "new minimum" or could it be that "there are mechanics capable of bypassing that lock", like "it does not decay past X naturally anymore, but you can force the reduction via items/effects/whatever"?... :unsure:
It can't decay *naturally* under the threshold. Looks like more potion/token shenanigans are afoot! I usually never get bad mental stats though so i'm not used to that mechanic either...

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
It seems I once again need help: is that coming from? If I go around it - ? Happens on some other tiles, too, and the log is being useless with nothing other than "it happened".

P.S. stuck with one of NPC requests, too, though it sounds like a bona fide bug: djinn told me to "complete requests of other entities", and the only one I have is from the Witch from the Woods are, who wants me to banish a [flirty] mannequin.......except that was the mission I completed waaaaaaay back when I asked her to teach me something. Now it just sits there, making me savescum every time an NPC tells me to "complete other errands" (I dealt with the djinn part by simply sealing him in the lamp, cancelling his errand).

Last edited:

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
It seems I once again need help: is that coming from? If I go around it - ? Happens on some other tiles, too, and the log is being useless with nothing other than "it happened".
Don't worry about this, it's not a bug.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019

P.S. stuck with one of NPC requests, too, though it sounds like a bona fide bug: djinn told me to "complete requests of other entities", and the only one I have is from the Witch from the Woods are, who wants me to banish a [flirty] mannequin.......except that was the mission I completed waaaaaaay back when I asked her to teach me something. Now it just sits there, making me savescum every time an NPC tells me to "complete other errands" (I dealt with the djinn part by simply sealing him in the lamp, cancelling his errand).
Some NPCs leave puddles of fluids behind them. Guards masturbate, gladiators lactate...
For the "Complete other errands" errand, you can have up to multiple errands active at a time iirc, so just ask another NPC for a favor at the same time.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
is that coming from
NPCs do that. You can effectively treat it as random generation.
that was the mission I completed waaaaaaay back when I asked her to teach me something.
Did you come back to the witch and have her teach you the thing? Pretty sure NPC requests don't complete until they fill their end of the bargain.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Don't worry about this, it's not a bug.
Why not?

Some NPCs leave puddles of fluids behind them. Guards masturbate, gladiators lactate...
For the "Complete other errands" errand, you can have up to multiple errands active at a time iirc, so just ask another NPC for a favor at the same time.
I know they do - why is it going straight to the stomach as if I am stuck on that Hotel vacuum cleaner thingy? And why did it start happening NOW? On the exact same tiles every time I reload, to boot? Went to Woods - found a couple tiles like that, too. Went to the cum-drowned Dungeon - nothing. Mansion - nothing.
NPCs do that. You can effectively treat it as random generation.
Do what? Force-feed you semen without so much as a peep via the log on the right side?
Did you come back to the witch and have her teach you the thing? Pretty sure NPC requests don't complete until they fill their end of the bargain.
Naturally. That was how I unlocked free use of her altar.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Force-feed you semen without so much as a peep via the log on the right side?
Oh, I misunderstood. Semen is spawning inside you? Only in the hotel?
Maybe check the security cam footage. Sounds like "suited woman" fuckery is afoot.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Oh, I misunderstood. Semen is spawning inside you? Only in the hotel?
Maybe check the security cam footage. Sounds like "suited woman" fuckery is afoot.
Yes, inside me. Happened on several tiles in the Hotel, and one (or was it two?) in the Woods (ended up being the goddamn "crossroads" tile - I had to pass it to get BOTH to stairs for the mansion AND hotel back entrance).

And yep, there was one "suited lady" wandering about. All I get is "not interested in you" so I just let her be. From the way you sound, though, not for long. :cautious:

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes