crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
anybody know how to adjust stats in game ive tried the command Set [stats] and it wont recoginze the stat i want to adjust
You have to have debug enabled (thus also you need the donator's file linked a few posts above) for the commands related to adjusting stats, and then it's only certain ones such as strength, dexterity, and intelligence.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
You have to have debug enabled (thus also you need the donator's file linked a few posts above) for the commands related to adjusting stats, and then it's only certain ones such as strength, dexterity, and intelligence.
and also...

first you type (for instance)
"Set strength" without quotes hit ENTER and the game will than ask for a number between 0 and 30. Type in that number and hit enter again

thest stats can be changed:
strength
dexterity
intelligence
humiliation
delicateness
urine addiction
creampie addiction
diaper addiction

just write them as written above

Reactions: Proto Persona

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The showme command seems busted for me unless I specify the exact item, which is not always possible. If it gives me a list of items to choose from, it'll say you don't have that to look at. It used to show an item even if you didn't have it or see it. Even if it works, it won't show the item picture it seems either, again unless you either have that item or purloin it first.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Uwah, this thread needs a update X3 The newest version is here: , on their blog for free.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Uwah, this thread needs a update X3 The newest version is here: , on their blog for free.
The newest version of the game is . The newest patreon exclusive version was linked , and the latest patron unlock file was posted .

I don't know how to tag a mod or uploader to update the OP though, so if anyone can do that it would be appreciated.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
The newest version of the game is . The newest patreon exclusive version was linked , and the latest patron unlock file was posted .

I don't know how to tag a mod or uploader to update the OP though, so if anyone can do that it would be appreciated.
Use @ then the forum name, for example OP's is @muttdoggy ^.^

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Do you guys know how to find the school area? Apparently there is one now or at least that is what some stuff in the Change log alludes to.

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
Do you guys know how to find the school area? Apparently there is one now or at least that is what some stuff in the Change log alludes to.
Enter the portal in Dungeon/Hotel. If the portal does not lead to the school then pull the lever first to change where the portal leads.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
All the Mega links are broken atm
Yeah, OP hasn't updated in a while, so you have to look through the comments of the last 2 pages, where usually someone has a download link for the latest versions posted, or use the link on the OP to go to the game makes blog and download the public free version there, which honestly you wouldn't be missing too much content by doing. Good luck, have fun~

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
wtf is a .gblorb file extension?
edit: I see it's prob a windows git.exe file. .... This is not made clear in the OP at all. :/

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
wtf is a .gblorb file extension?
edit: I see it's prob a windows git.exe file. .... This is not made clear in the OP at all. :/
That's because the game didn't run off glorb when the OP last updated his post. Glorb is something the original author of the game changed their game format to for convenience sake. The author's blog does mention need to use a different program to actually run the game and provides a link for it in their download section.

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
That's because the game didn't run off glorb when the OP last updated his post. Glorb is something the original author of the game changed their game format to for convenience sake. The author's blog does mention need to use a different program to actually run the game and provides a link for it in their download section.
Umm... I'm pretty sure the game has always been a .glorb file and always used that engine. Ever since it first released at TFGamessite. Anyway to run .glorb files I recommend using Windows Git, it is by far the fastest interpeter. Ofcourse that is if you are using windows, don't know the best one for other OS´s.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Umm... I'm pretty sure the game has always been a .glorb file and always used that engine. Ever since it first released at TFGamessite. Anyway to run .glorb files I recommend using Windows Git, it is by far the fastest interpeter. Ofcourse that is if you are using windows, don't know the best one for other OS´s.
Could've swore I played it on a different platform a long time back, then again my memory is hazy from all the college knowledge I've been cramming lately, apologizes if I was wrong.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Why can't I click the 'more' text in game? Why do I have to hit the enter / space key to continue?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Why can't I click the 'more' text in game? Why do I have to hit the enter / space key to continue?
As far as I remember it's an engine limitation, of which there are many. Trap Quest has become so big it's straining at the seams. They've talked about porting to another, more robust engine but the work required would leave patrons without any updates at all for months. So the Devs keep kludging away at the current system.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
As far as I remember it's an engine limitation, of which there are many. Trap Quest has become so big it's straining at the seams. They've talked about porting to another, more robust engine but the work required would leave patrons without any updates at all for months. So the Devs keep kludging away at the current system.
lame.
it certainly makes the game harder to play with one hand. wink wink nudge nudge

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes