welpwelpwelp

Jan 25, 2018
Is there a way to gain dominance?
Every time I try to fuck an injured opponent I get a message about an emasculating memory or smth

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
which version contains this picture
I normally play the Keriax version and I know it is in there, but if I recall correctly all versions have this picture because it's at the start of the game

Reactions: araihs

Deleted member 231062

Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Anybody else finding problems to open any of the versions in Inform7? When I choose the file and click open, it just doesn't do anything. I try opening and existing project, browse to the file, and nothing happens. The open window doesn't even close.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is it just me or has performance taken an absolute nosedive recently? An 8600k shouldn't be taking over a second just to process a single movement action

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
3.1 hotfix released:

Wonderfuller version:

also Strateg version is released but I have no access to that one

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
any shota scene?
This is a game about a male or female adult being turned into a slutty bimbo (relatively) against their will. So unless you want to roleplay yourself as a child, then no, there's no shota content. Whole lot of other fetishes, including a heaping helping of sissification and feminization.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Don't know why I never tried looking for this game here. Been playing it here and there for a few years. It's an interesting game for sure. Sadly Aika is greedy and wants wayyyy to much money for access to debug options. Dude it making so much money to do work on a game part time.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
This game's performance is just an absolute mystery to me. Killed all the mobile dungeon dwellers - no impact whatsoever. But, if any NPC starts following you, I swear, it feels like when I tried to play Dishonored 2 with my fabulous 3 FPS. Then I went to make myself a cuppa and, bam, the game flies like a plane. These stupid performance problems are the only reason why I almost never reach the hotel region... Ugh.

Anyway, I was here to ask a question, wasn't I? Is there any way to dig into the game's code or stats? This game (and its wiki) are rather tight-lipped when it comes to details and I'd rather die than gather them by playing. Who knows, maybe I'll even try to edit that old as dust wiki.

PS Why is the current debug unlocker file not in the main post? As far as I understand, the current one is in the post #245 on the 13th page of this thread.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
This game's performance is just an absolute mystery to me. Killed all the mobile dungeon dwellers - no impact whatsoever. But, if any NPC starts following you, I swear, it feels like when I tried to play Dishonored 2 with my fabulous 3 FPS. Then I went to make myself a cuppa and, bam, the game flies like a plane. These stupid performance problems are the only reason why I almost never reach the hotel region... Ugh.

Anyway, I was here to ask a question, wasn't I? Is there any way to dig into the game's code or stats? This game (and its wiki) are rather tight-lipped when it comes to details and I'd rather die than gather them by playing. Who knows, maybe I'll even try to edit that old as dust wiki.

PS Why is the current debug unlocker file not in the main post? As far as I understand, the current one is in the post #245 on the 13th page of this thread.

For performance, you can help it by doing things like turning off hyperlinks in inventory/through dialog, switching the interface to the old version, etc. Under the options when you first load it up there's a lot of optional settings that can help.

As for stats and stuff, not that I'm aware of. What ones were you wondering about?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes