bsandyrs

Jul 26, 2017
How do you use the debug unlocker? I open it, close it, then open the game and debug is still locked.

bsandyrs

Jul 26, 2017
Then you either have the wrong game version, or the wrong unlocker version.
Thanks. I already had the version of the unlocker you provided. The version of the game I have is the newest one posted in the OP. I believe 4.0 release 10.

Also weird thing happened. Once I opened the unlocker, then quit it, and try to open the game, I get the "cant open gamefile" error.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Thanks. I already had the version of the unlocker you provided. The version of the game I have is the newest one posted in the OP. I believe 4.0 release 10.

Also weird thing happened. Once I opened the unlocker, then quit it, and try to open the game, I get the "cant open gamefile" error.
Are you using the Strateg version? Because the Strateg version is currently behind the other versions and that unlocker doesn't work for it. That's the only thing I can think of without seeing your game files.

The other 4 versions are all up to date and should work with that newest unlocker. I've tested it with the Wonderfuller and Danaume versions myself.

Reactions: Darkarhon

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
I have really try to find a fix to get this game to work and found at last a solution for the game to run. For all of you who use Mac OS X Sierra or High Sierra (maybe it works on Mojave too) can use following Gargoyle version I attached. It works perfectly with booth TQ and DQ versions :)

bsandyrs

Jul 26, 2017
Are you using the Strateg version? Because the Strateg version is currently behind the other versions and that unlocker doesn't work for it. That's the only thing I can think of without seeing your game files.
That was the issue, thanks.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
What's the best and most developed version?
They are all the same version of the game development and content wise. It's just a difference in whatever cosmetic skin you want for your avatar. Strateg is only "behind" because it's a patron only version and nobody has been generous enough to give a link.

bullwozi

Nov 29, 2018
When i unpack the gblorb of TQ 4.0, the UI won't update properly, it just turns white.

Any one here who unpacks their gblorb file (to the loose ulx game file and images files) and has it working for 4.0?
if so what unpacker did you use?

//Thanks ahead :D

josejiso

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks! But I was talking about the alpha unlock. :/ OP only posted the debug unlock (which is already great.)

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes