Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Game has been updated. All versions publically available except the Strateg version, which doesn't seem to be updated yet. Previous unlocker should still be working.

Reactions: Gabaw

webopvuhu

Aug 13, 2017
I tried to play this game many times and even if it's getting updated all the time I still only find the same content. Same rooms, same items, same people. Am I missing something?

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
Why is this game so laggy? Every time i do an action it freezes before doing it. I figured at first it was just a dramatic pause for effect, but its getting longer and longer. It now takes me 3.5 seconds to move to a new room, and that time seems to be still going up

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I tried to play this game many times and even if it's getting updated all the time I still only find the same content. Same rooms, same items, same people. Am I missing something?
Not really. Most of the content updates recently have either been backend work and optimizations, or minor content updates. Even so it's a roguelike. The game has enough variety that each run should be different enough. If it's not, maybe you're ready to up the difficulty.
Why is this game so laggy? Every time i do an action it freezes before doing it. I figured at first it was just a dramatic pause for effect, but its getting longer and longer. It now takes me 3.5 seconds to move to a new room, and that time seems to be still going up
The game engine this is built on was never meant to do most of the shit the dev is pushing it to do. Unfortunately porting the game to some other engine at this point would be months of work with no updates. Try turning some features off, or using the "CLASSIC COCKSUCKER" interface style under "IMAGE AND LAYOUT SETTINGS">"GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE SETTINGS".

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Well, if a 3rd part engine is required to play this game, I'm gonna pass.
The game doen't require you to install any programs, they just sit in your folder with the game file. It's not really that different from a game requiring Java, .net, RPG Maker or a C++ redistributable. It's just the engine the game was built on. Wingit is perfectly safe if you get it from the links provided.

Kinzee92

Nov 21, 2017
I have mega-up and 7-zip still can't open or run this game on any of the versions, soo thanks anyways I'll stick the games with less pain in the ass ways to play such as download and go/get to it... good luck on the game and yes I've gone over the guide already and tried those ways to get the game to play still nothing.

Aug 23, 2018
I have mega-up and 7-zip still can't open or run this game on any of the versions, soo thanks anyways I'll stick the games with less pain in the ass ways to play such as download and go/get to it... good luck on the game and yes I've gone over the guide already and tried those ways to get the game to play still nothing.
its very easy man you download shit click it and it plays

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Easy enough to get going, but I'm just not sure it was worth the effort. Way too much text and not enough graphics. It would have been great - in 1980.

webopvuhu

Aug 13, 2017
Not really. Most of the content updates recently have either been backend work and optimizations, or minor content updates. Even so it's a roguelike. The game has enough variety that each run should be different enough. If it's not, maybe you're ready to up the difficulty.

The game engine this is built on was never meant to do most of the shit the dev is pushing it to do. Unfortunately porting the game to some other engine at this point would be months of work with no updates. Try turning some features off, or using the "CLASSIC COCKSUCKER" interface style under "IMAGE AND LAYOUT SETTINGS">"GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE SETTINGS".
I mean again, I've played this in like 3 different years and I remember there was some kind of robot or something, a throne, different colored stuff to drink, that's all. For example, how many do you think different NPC's are there? I remember 2.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I mean again, I've played this in like 3 different years and I remember there was some kind of robot or something, a throne, different colored stuff to drink, that's all. For example, how many do you think different NPC's are there? I remember 2.
Well off the top of my head, depending on the fetishes you've enabled there's the guards, the wench, the hulk/minotaur, the gladiator, the shopkeeper, the blowup dolls, Barbera, Patreon backer NPCs, and the aeromancer. That's just for the dungeon area. There's 4 more areas of the game with a completely unique set of monsters and NPCs in each area. Except for Barbera, who roams throughout the game getting into trouble. All of that is not even counting the optional bosses to beat, the different character classes you can become, and the hidden quest to finish. If you never left the dungeon you've got a lot of stuff to go find.

All that said, I can understand if you feel the core gameplay loop is a bit shallow. If you're concentrating on it the game is not that hard to win either. But really, who's playing this game to get out with your masculinity intact? ;)

Reactions: Morte111 and ronney
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes