Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
Easy enough to get going, but I'm just not sure it was worth the effort. Way too much text and not enough graphics. It would have been great - in 1980.
While your point is noted, the unwarranted exaggeration is so excessive that your point is negated -

Given that in 1980 you were limited to 80x25 monochrome text resolution, (no pixel addressible graphics mode available until the CGA was released in 1981 with 320x200 4colour mode / 640x200 mono), which on IBM PC 8bit (pseudo 16 bit 8088) barely hit 4.77Mhz with typically 16kb RAM, a game like this would have been beyond miraculous.

Perhaps keep in mind there are plenty of us who were actually around gaming and writing GW-BASIC in the 1980s? :)

Caitlin2150

May 7, 2018
Well off the top of my head, depending on the fetishes you've enabled there's the guards, the wench, the hulk/minotaur, the gladiator, the shopkeeper, the blowup dolls, Barbera, Patreon backer NPCs, and the aeromancer. That's just for the dungeon area. There's 4 more areas of the game with a completely unique set of monsters and NPCs in each area. Except for Barbera, who roams throughout the game getting into trouble. All of that is not even counting the optional bosses to beat, the different character classes you can become, and the hidden quest to finish. If you never left the dungeon you've got a lot of stuff to go find.

All that said, I can understand if you feel the core gameplay loop is a bit shallow. If you're concentrating on it the game is not that hard to win either. But really, who's playing this game to get out with your masculinity intact? ;)
Literally anyone into forced TF?

webopvuhu

Aug 13, 2017
Well off the top of my head, depending on the fetishes you've enabled there's the guards, the wench, the hulk/minotaur, the gladiator, the shopkeeper, the blowup dolls, Barbera, Patreon backer NPCs, and the aeromancer. That's just for the dungeon area. There's 4 more areas of the game with a completely unique set of monsters and NPCs in each area. Except for Barbera, who roams throughout the game getting into trouble. All of that is not even counting the optional bosses to beat, the different character classes you can become, and the hidden quest to finish. If you never left the dungeon you've got a lot of stuff to go find.

All that said, I can understand if you feel the core gameplay loop is a bit shallow. If you're concentrating on it the game is not that hard to win either. But really, who's playing this game to get out with your masculinity intact? ;)
Wait, 4 areas? Yeah, I was talking about the dungeon and it seems there are not many NPC's in that area anyways. Do I have to "win" the area to move on? Because I've only seen dungeon area.

Sawerarea

May 28, 2018
Wait, 4 areas? Yeah, I was talking about the dungeon and it seems there are not many NPC's in that area anyways. Do I have to "win" the area to move on? Because I've only seen dungeon area.
There's a staircase to the next area. It's circular, looks a bit like a vent of some sort. When you're on that tile you should have the staircase option like at the portal

webopvuhu

Aug 13, 2017
There's a staircase to the next area. It's circular, looks a bit like a vent of some sort. When you're on that tile you should have the staircase option like at the portal
Maybe I haven't played the game that much yet then. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 44741

Does anyone have a cheat engine table for the recent version?
Debug Unlocker doesn't cover everything.

alrius

Aug 16, 2017
its purloin and the name of the item you want to spawn general names like panties will bring up a list of that type in game

Reactions: Blake Noir

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
its purloin and the name of the item you want to spawn general names like panties will bring up a list of that type in game
Ok I did that and have the list now what clicking them just gives me the number what do I do with the number

liltimmy

Aug 14, 2018
Trying to set "Ass Size" to a particular level.
The debug command "Anaconda" only increases hip size.
The commands "gape" and "ruin" control the other relevant stats. The particular memory addresses aren't static so making a table is beyond me, but they're easy to find by searching for 2 byte values.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Trying to set "Ass Size" to a particular level.
The debug command "Anaconda" only increases hip size.
If you don't have the weight gain fetish turned on ass and hips are a single stat tied together. Though, if ass is not growing at all when using the cheat that may be a bug. You can ask Aika on her discord about it as a bug. She usually responds rather quickly.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Strateg Version
-------------------
no emotion from the character to the actions and traps

when the skills :
displaying sperm , lactation and others ( nothing is displayed)
-------------------------
the graphics are done well
-------------------
preferred display as in versions :
Danaume Version and Keriax Version

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes