Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
Anybody know if the April debuger works with the release 10 version 5.0 (newest) version or not? Nm, it does work. Now just have to wait for strateg version

Last edited:

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
It depends. Wonderfuller currently renders the most cloting on the avatar. Strateg is a nice 3D avatar. Danume has nice smooth 2D art.
Wonderfuller renders clothing on avatar? Wew, gotta try it out. thanks for the info. Check PM

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
Wonderfuller renders clothing on avatar? Wew, gotta try it out. thanks for the info. Check PM
Pretty limited. Just shoes, necklaces and scrunchies as far as I know. The Keriax one renders some too but it's mostly just corsets I think.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
deleted, I dont get the game
I had the same problem. Some of the other players helped explain the goals. Hope this helps

I'm trying to figure out what your goal is in the game? Are you trying to fuck the creatures? trying to transform? trying NOT to transform? trying to leave? trying to fight? I'm just a bit lost.
Fighting and beating the Futa Sisters found in the Hotel is currently the closest thing to an end-game goal. Depending on your stats and condition by that point, you'll get different endings.
Think of it as a Rogue Like, but where losing is kinda fun and encouraged. You will get random items and and random map generated and you are "supposed" to escape the game before you are too far gone (both mentally and physically).
Pretty much what crash said. The intended goal from a design and lore standpoint is that you try to avoid being feminized/bimbofied, and defeat, befriend or dominate any NPCs you encounter as you see fit. There are multiple bosses hidden in the game but the real end goal is to defeat the avatars of the 2 girls who stuck you in the game and get out. The more jewelry you accumulate and the less transformed you are, the better your "score" at the end, and in turn the better your epilogue if you're using those. In a true roguelike fashion the idea is win or lose you come back for a fresh run to try your luck again with all new RNG.

That said the game creator realizes that a lot of people play to "lose" the game. So I'd say play how you want, and go after the goal you feel like getting out of this.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
Reading the newest changelog had me understanding that there's a lot more to the game than I originally thought, gotta boot up the game again then

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Anybody know how to make the character window bigger? On Git
Not really, not as a setting unless I missed it. You can collapse all the super-oversized inventory section by clicking on the relevant arrow symbols, that allows a little more room for the character and map windows. That's about it though.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
OP updated with Debug Mode. Check the steps written at OP and dev's blog link.
Uh.. the debug mode is for the previous version or for the last version?

I am asking cause it confuses me a bit.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I'm trying to figure out what your goal is in the game? Are you trying to fuck the creatures? trying to transform? trying NOT to transform? trying to leave? trying to fight? I'm just a bit lost.
The goal? Try not to get sissified/bimbofied, defeat all enemies you face, gather jewelry and escape the game by defeating the sisters at the hotel. But what's the fun in that?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes