crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I've got another mega link going...

Edit: Also, just saw on another site that there's a hotfix for Strateg up, so here's that link...

If you need the change log, you can review it at trapquest.com

Last edited:

newfang56

Mar 29, 2018
The goal? Try not to get sissified/bimbofied, defeat all enemies you face, gather jewelry and escape the game by defeating the sisters at the hotel. But what's the fun in that?
Damn, I guess I can't beat this game at all... but at least I can still beat my meat.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Is there a list of requirements for dominant sex when defeating enemies anywhere? Glasses don't show anything important, dissapointingly, and wiki only ever mentions wench's requirement "Your strength / 2 added to your body weight is the value the wench is trying to overcome", but even then it doesn't tell how strong wench is.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a list of requirements for dominant sex when defeating enemies anywhere? Glasses don't show anything important, dissapointingly, and wiki only ever mentions wench's requirement "Your strength / 2 added to your body weight is the value the wench is trying to overcome", but even then it doesn't tell how strong wench is.
In the newer versions of the game now the enemy health bar changes colors as it goes down. You have to get an enemy's health low before you can successfully dominate them, usually in the red range. Often they will change their behavior as their health drops and make hints that they can be dominated, such as subtly glancing at your crotch.

anakim1g

Jan 7, 2018
There seems to be new version up together with new unlock file.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys can you upload the debug mode to another file host?
I cant seem to download from nopy :
Error 403: Download session is invalid
I wonder why?

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
can you choose to start female or not I assume due to the name, but I feel like I should ask due to the pictures not directly showing any male to female transformations?

Elvis25

Jul 28, 2017
can you choose to start female or not I assume due to the name, but I feel like I should ask due to the pictures not directly showing any male to female transformations?
You can choose male or female at the begining and yes, there is MtF transformations

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
why the scenes now appear on the ground like chests and found items instead of the text window like they used to

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes