crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That's due to the size of the file being something interpreters have issue with. It just means the workaround is to assign the interpreter as the preferred program to open with and just run the game by itself as if it were a normal EXE file. To do the first part of that, right-click on the game file, select Open with, click on Choose another app, then select Git.exe (or what ever interpreter you're using), make sure Always use this app is toggled, then click Okay. Now any file with that extension will open with that interpreter in the future, you just double-click the game file itself to run TQ.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I found a sword in a stone, but every time I try to take it, the game says,
"You try, but the hilt resists your touch. Maybe you need an open hand?"
I have dropped every item that was not in the bag of holding, and I still get the same result.
I don't seem to understand the clue. Does anybody know what to do here?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I found a sword in a stone, but every time I try to take it, the game says,
"You try, but the hilt resists your touch. Maybe you need an open hand?"
I have dropped every item that was not in the bag of holding, and I still get the same result.
I don't seem to understand the clue. Does anybody know what to do here?
Potential bugs aside you have a "held item" slot in what otherwise is your worn clothing at the left side of the screen. Magic wands, the pink spray bottle/cloth and several other weapons or tools go in that slot, unequipping it and returning it to your bag should be enough. Some bondage gear might also bind your hands while going in clothing slots but I assume you'd be aware of those.

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
Is there a way to check the value of the jewelry I'm currently wearing? I've hit the limit but I can't tell which ones are worth more.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a way to check the value of the jewelry I'm currently wearing? I've hit the limit but I can't tell which ones are worth more.
In-game it depends on your intelligence. You might need to take them off or manually type the correct "examine" command but it'll give you a description of the item including a subjective estimate of its value. Alternatively you can look up the pricing code .

In summary the base values are 1 for rings, 2 for bracelets and 4 for necklaces which are then multiplied by the material modifier of 1 for sapphire, 2 for emerald, 3 for ruby, 4 for pink diamond, 5 for pure diamond and 6 for solid gold (at the time of writing).

Reactions: Ayumi T

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
Just inspect them, if you have enough int your character will tell you a number.
In-game it depends on your intelligence. You might need to take them off or manually type the correct "examine" command but it'll give you a description of the item including a subjective estimate of its value. Alternatively you can look up the pricing code .

In summary the base values are 1 for rings, 2 for bracelets and 4 for necklaces which are then multiplied by the material modifier of 1 for sapphire, 2 for emerald, 3 for ruby, 4 for pink diamond, 5 for pure diamond and 6 for solid gold (at the time of writing).
Thanks!
It's a bit cumbersome to examine things when you have multiples of the same item but it works.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks!
It's a bit cumbersome to examine things when you have multiples of the same item but it works.
All jewellery of the same type and material should have identical value, unless you can somehow bless or plus it and that bonus is calculated elsewhere.

anonymousXxXx

May 12, 2017
there is a waklthrough? i can't find the 3 candy for the first quest.
Is normal to have 1 sec of lag while playing?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
there is a waklthrough? i can't find the 3 candy for the first quest.
Is normal to have 1 sec of lag while playing?
The lag unfortunately seems to be normal, although one of the latest versions fixed a particularly severe lag issue with some kind of time bomb.

I thought the initial candy machine should always spawn right outside your spawn area (the fourth room you reveal IIRC) and gives you 3 pieces of candy on the first use, after that you're supposed to find the candy machines in each other zone (Dungeon+Forest+Hotel+Mansion, Dungeon is the initial one) for a special reward.

anonymousXxXx

May 12, 2017
The lag unfortunately seems to be normal, although one of the latest versions fixed a particularly severe lag issue with some kind of time bomb.

I thought the initial candy machine should always spawn right outside your spawn area (the fourth room you reveal IIRC) and gives you 3 pieces of candy on the first use, after that you're supposed to find the candy machines in each other zone (Dungeon+Forest+Hotel+Mansion, Dungeon is the initial one) for a special reward.
i have eat the 3 candy but i still can't go to the dungeon becouse i can't remove the cursed latex nun cowl (candy search quest)

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
i have eat the 3 candy but i still can't go to the dungeon becouse i can't remove the cursed latex nun cowl (candy search quest)
Oh that one is Halloween-specific content IIRC. I don't know exactly how it works but I recall something about it blocking the candy machines but allowing you to "trick-or-treat" for candy instead. "The Dungeon" is the entire first map including your starting room so you definitely can access at least part of it, you probably need to beg NPCs for candy though.

Reactions: anonymousXxXx

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Oh that one is Halloween-specific content IIRC. I don't know exactly how it works but I recall something about it blocking the candy machines but allowing you to "trick-or-treat" for candy instead. "The Dungeon" is the entire first map including your starting room so you definitely can access at least part of it, you probably need to beg NPCs for candy though.
The Halloween content traps you in the mansion in one of 2 cursed Halloween costumes and forces you to look for 3 pieces of candy scattered about the map. It's not the best seasonal content that's been put out. I turned it off after a single play. I'd recommend you do the same, especially if you are just learning the game.

Reactions: anonymousXxXx

spiderella

Oct 2, 2019
How on Earth do you get solid gold bracelets? I can get literally every other type of bracelet, but never gold!

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes