taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Managed to finish as a virgin vaginally, of course used Debug some.

Got a chastity belt stuck on almost first rattle out of the box, and never could find a way to remove it, kept saying I needed a key, but I never found a key anywhere.

I also never could figure out what to do with the recipe's, or how to use them.

I went to the Wiki to find the debug function's.

I was wondering if there are debug functions that have not been posted on the Wiki ?

I took the game advise, and never entered the school scenario, I think this helped a lot, though I do want to see the school scenario eventually.

Over all, with the Debug on it became a much more manageable experience. I was very much over whelmed with out it, as I progressed, and learned I began using the debug far less, but it was a very helpful trainer for sure.

I don't see how anyone could advance very far with many fetishes on with out the debug options. Not saying they couldn't, but I feel it would be a very over whelming experience :/

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There are perhaps a few debug codes not documented on the wiki specifically (there's also a list on the creator's site). The wiki is immensely outdated so that wouldn't surprise me in the least bit. As for recipes, never really paid much mind to them, but for reference : , try that.

Reactions: taglag

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Got a chastity belt stuck on almost first rattle out of the box, and never could find a way to remove it, kept saying I needed a key, but I never found a key anywhere.

I don't see how anyone could advance very far with many fetishes on with out the debug options. Not saying they couldn't, but I feel it would be a very over whelming experience :/
the key i usually find it defeating the guard in the dungeon(first map)
for me the undo function was a good helper
quick guide for what it worked for me without debug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Managed to finish as a virgin vaginally, of course used Debug some.

The Prison Guard has the keys. You can either defeat him or do something for him to earn your release.

I also never could figure out what to do with the recipe's, or how to use them.
The recipes are done by adding what it says to the glowing bowl in the alchemy room.

I took the game advise, and never entered the school scenario, I think this helped a lot, though I do want to see the school scenario eventually.
Yes, doing the school scenario early does make things harder on you.

Over all, with the Debug on it became a much more manageable experience. I was very much over whelmed with out it, as I progressed, and learned I began using the debug far less, but it was a very helpful trainer for sure.

The dev doesn't recommend playing the game with more than 3 or 4 fetishes turned on at a time. Everything you turn on is inherently designed to make things more difficult for you.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
yes turning on/Off fetishes ?

1. That is sort of hard to grasp just what does what in that menu for me << note the for me

2. if I wanted them all on, what would I choose ?

3. If I want to just pick a few, how exactly is that done.

4. I see the enabled, disabled, but not fully understanding the point's system, and how to make the choice's.

5. if I limit the fetishes, can I during the game play add them back ?

just a few probably dumb question's, but parts of this enable disable system is eluding my feeble brain :(

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

1. That is sort of hard to grasp just what does what in that menu for me << note the for me

4. I see the enabled, disabled, but not fully understanding the point's system, and how to make the choice's.

just a few probably dumb question's, but parts of this enable disable system is eluding my feeble brain :(
try messing around with the options, its not that complicated also there is a wiki that explains enough to become profiecnt in using the system if you still dont understand

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019

1 when you go for a normal start the first screen will have the fetishes to enable, each one gives you a number of points(usually written on the right when activated) that you can spend in the next page when you can add points or backstory.extra starting stats or liquid containers more filled etc. If you want to play easy or some kind of fetish turns you down you can simply remove it (i for example don't like getting preggo because its long and its not that sexy or fun sooooo xD)

2 the only one i don't reccomend to activate is the extra tentacle spawn, that one is a real cancer, every other will add some kind of trap\curse\enemy (example enabling diaper will spawn traps that try to make you more bimbo or try to dress you and going to the bathroom is much more important, even if im not into it it gives me alot of points, just don't wear them and go piss from time to time

3and4 are answeret in the 1 i hope

5 nope im sorry,
if something is still unclear don't worry happens to the best of us, i had to kinda study the game to get a grasp and started winning big xD

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
try messing around with the options, its not that complicated also there is a wiki that explains enough to become profiecnt in using the system if you still dont understand
yeah I have been all over the Wiki, but thank you very much for the re post.. I am having fun with it, just having a little trouble understanding the starting selection stuff,

EDIT >> I realized I don't like the air bender stuff..lol I felt like that fat Beach in the harry potter prisoner of Azkaban. I submitted to her once to many times, reloaded and kicked her butt.. but she comes back.. :(

Last edited:

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Ok I have a question that may not have an answer to but here it goes:

Is there away to change the section where the descriptions are at on the right hand side of the game screen?

Reason for question:
Mt eye's are not they used to be 5 or 10 years ago, looking at the Black background at the tiny text's of what ever coor squinting and trying to read after several hours gets extremely rough. I was hoping that maybe there was away to darken the white bacground and change the text to different colors that could be read on it.

I may not have the debug file but with the world shutting down because of the Covid19 pandemic the game helps pass time in isolation better

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Ok I have a question that may not have an answer to but here it goes:

Is there away to change the section where the descriptions are at on the right hand side of the game screen?

Reason for question:
Mt eye's are not they used to be 5 or 10 years ago, looking at the Black background at the tiny text's of what ever coor squinting and trying to read after several hours gets extremely rough. I was hoping that maybe there was away to darken the white bacground and change the text to different colors that could be read on it.

I may not have the debug file but with the world shutting down because of the Covid19 pandemic the game helps pass time in isolation better
if you go to options you can set the font much larger. I have to do that my eye sight is not great.

I set the font to about 16 or 18. only thing with the larger font you will find the [MORE] popping up faster, as not as many lines on the screen before another [MORE] hits.

Reactions: kaorok

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
if you go to options you can set the font much larger. I have to do that my eye sight is not great.

I set the font to about 16 or 18. only thing with the larger font you will find the [MORE] popping up faster, as not as many lines on the screen before another [MORE] hits.
Thanks That will help some, now if I could just figure out the debug and all when I get I will be happy

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
the debug has to be ran through wingit first, and it edits the main file so Debug work's>>> if that is what your asking.

as to figuring it out it is pretty straight forward, unlike most console cheats that might have to type something like Set strength 15.

here you would just type set strength >> then hit enter, and the optional value's will be displayed for you to choose.

there is no way i have found to reduce the breast size, so keep and eye on that it can get pretty ugly. there are salve in the game. and one of them restricts the game from changing the breast size. if you put it on. Typing [Purloin salve] will bring up a list of these.. pick the number of the one you want.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
the debug has to be ran through wingit first, and it edits the main file so Debug work's>>> if that is what your asking.

as to figuring it out it is pretty straight forward, unlike most console cheats that might have to type something like Set strength 15.

here you would just type set strength >> then hit enter, and the optional value's will be displayed for you to choose.

there is no way i have found to reduce the breast size, so keep and eye on that it can get pretty ugly. there are salve in the game. and one of them restricts the game from changing the breast size. if you put it on. Typing [Purloin salve] will bring up a list of these.. pick the number of the one you want.
Well I did place the file in the Git file for trap quest and ran it. It is now saying restart the game. So bsically should i just start a new game and go from there? Sorry I am not very tech savy, unless "C://" is still envogue these days

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
yes you restart the main game now after running the debug you don't need it any more only the main game, the debug just modifys the main game so debug works

EDIT >> I leave the debug in the sam folder as main game but I think after it has been used, it can probably be removed, but was not sure.

EDIT >>>you could probably go on with a save you had made already though once debug is ran it should be usable in older saves. pretty sure

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
yes you restart the main game now after running the debug you don't need it any more only the main game, the debug just modifys the main game so debug works

EDIT >> I leave the debug in the sam folder as main game but I think after it has been used, it can probably be removed, but was not sure.

Thanks had to download a newer version of the game. the debug was not working for the other 2 I had. This last download it seems to be doing ok I hope

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
another little tid bit that eluded me in the Debug was "Promote" function.. I just wanted to get past a certain point in the school, and was trying to use that command.

Tried to use Promote with my name, and it never would take..

Anyway if you don't know just type "Promote me"

EDIT >> The breast's are rather hard to keep from getting completely out of hand, and to me Ugly, and there is not command I ever found to bring them back down after they got that way.

So when setting up the game there are options to limit Breast, and Butt size, tweak them to what you consider a proper look before starting the game, and it may make for a more eye candy game. However I believe some side quest's may require that you reach a certain size >>> Not sure.

Personally I think anything past D cup is a bit obscene, and anyone with them that ever walked down multiple flights of stair's might agree with me.

Last edited:

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Personally I think anything past D cup is a bit obscene, and anyone with then that ever walked down multiple flights of stair's might agree with me.
thanks for the promote tip, will help a lot in a future run, the size for now i only find that helps me avoiding the amazon chick get less angry at me, and now that i think the only 3 things i guess they exist are a potion i found that reduced all my sizes(t&a) and simply fainting will restore your proportions to your normal self.
Oh and yes the D is the best range for feeling good , and even with a C cup its a nightmare without a sport bra imo, dam stairs

Oct 15, 2017
God now the school is broken and just expells you after your first lesson, everything in this game hits max value after 1 turn be it the upsetness of people in school or npc sex orgasm its so broken, guy needs to tweak his numbers.

btw you guys talking about tit sizes you can literally limit sizes of everything to whatever you want in the starting options for your character, literally a section called body limitations or whatever

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes