Gorillapants

Dec 12, 2020
Does u have an android version..? Sorry, i knew this site yesterday, so.. i don't know much. I'm 20 btw, and April will be 21, so it's legal..

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeppers! The clothing version has become my favorite, after that I normally run the Strateg version.

I hope someone maybe when have time, and can will upload the clothing version.

And if needed the unlocker is almost a necessity. So many things can bugger you in this game it is nice to have debug to get moving again if you get stuck.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
One minor bone I have to pick with this game (at east since the update that added the "luck" system) is the fact that it has become really hard to get locked in chastity. That is like my main fetish but I end up finding myself masturbating just after cumming then undoing/repeating for easily tens of minutes just to get locked up. And then it getting ripped off is so easy to have happen which is just frustrating. Uncurse quests are usually pretty easy anyway so I don't understand why chastity cages have to be so rare.Nothing in this game is making you masturbate and so it's easily avoidable.
Used to be you'd always get locked if you masturbated shortly after cumming but now it's nigh impossible to even try to get locked, and that's with abusing the "undo" function.

Reactions: pepez

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
is it still that clunky UI? looks good but I get bored to quick... I only have two brain cells and the learning curve it to steep.

Reactions: kenan

thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
I prefer Danaume, but with the changes to classes, I might give Clothing another go. Is there a new unlocker, or is the old one still good?

Jun 16, 2017
I prefer Danaume, but with the changes to classes, I might give Clothing another go. Is there a new unlocker, or is the old one still good?
You need a new unlocker (december 2020) to access new alpha content (bride class, for example). If you use the old one, you'll still be able to use debug commands and will have access to all previous alpha content.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes