OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone else have issues with crashing? I notice that whenever I carry too many items (seems to be more than 10) the game tends to freeze and then crash. There's no way around it other than starting a new game, as trying to drop an item just causes a crash as well.
I don't remember the game being like this. I assume it's due to the new UI and the way items are displayed. Does anyone have any issues like this or have any advice for a workaround?

bdenra

Aug 8, 2016
Is there a way to debug view the different epilogues? I usually enjoy playing the game a certain way, but this precludes me from seeing all of the endings.

yerif

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone have the Cheat Engine knowledge required to update the cheat table/lua script, or point someone like me with a moderate understanding of CE and a little bit of lua scripting in the right direction? Seems like all the lua script does is ID a location in memory as a reference point, but the "Instant" setting also doesn't seem to exist in current releases of the game, so maybe that's broken too?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone have the Cheat Engine knowledge required to update the cheat table/lua script, or point someone like me with a moderate understanding of CE and a little bit of lua scripting in the right direction? Seems like all the lua script does is ID a location in memory as a reference point, but the "Instant" setting also doesn't seem to exist in current releases of the game, so maybe that's broken too?
What are you trying to do that you can't with the current cheat commands?

Apr 1, 2018
What are you trying to do that you can't with the current cheat commands?
personally, I used the CE cheat table to keep track of and edit certain values that do not show with the cheat commands, at least when it was maintained. I think the CE table was a bit more easy to use, as you had all the values listed in one place, could edit them directly, freeze others like thirst or fatigue.

yerif

Jan 20, 2018
personally, I used the CE cheat table to keep track of and edit certain values that do not show with the cheat commands, at least when it was maintained. I think the CE table was a bit more easy to use, as you had all the values listed in one place, could edit them directly, freeze others like thirst or fatigue.
Pretty much this. I'd like to be able to tweak individual values as I see fit. Dominance, for one, is not editable with debug, and most of the others you can only adjust in one direction, not reverse.

Apr 1, 2018
Pretty much this. I'd like to be able to tweak individual values as I see fit. Dominance, for one, is not editable with debug, and most of the others you can only adjust in one direction, not reverse.
I know that making a table for this game is difficult, I tried last year to upgrade it without success. for a one-time-use only, CE is really easy to make it work, but it is a nightmare to handle for advanced functions, especially if the game doesn't cooperate. I hope that someone would take up the mantle and resume the upgrades for this tool.

Jun 27, 2017
Are the epilogues bugged for anyone else? I've only been able to get about 5 or 6 of them since 3 or so versions ago, regardless of my ending gender, stats, time elapsed or whatever. It seems entirely impossible to get the gloryhole epilogue now.

Seth the God

May 13, 2018
I guess im a bit late to this thread but does anyone have the patreon version? I'd like to try the content behind the paywall cus im broke

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
When I try to alter my stats, that does not work. Can I get some help? This is with the Strateg version I downloaded from here.

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
I can't seem to get the unlocker to actually work, can someone give me a step-by-step?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
When I try to alter my stats, that does not work. Can I get some help? This is with the Strateg version I downloaded from here.
I can't seem to get the unlocker to actually work, can someone give me a step-by-step?
The Strateg version posted here is out of date, and won't work with the latest unlocker. Use the Danume or Wonderfuller versions from with the unlocker just posted by @Ubik.

As for getting the unlocker to work, the easiest way is to put the .glorb files for both Trap Quest and the Donators Unlocker in the same folder that you unzipped WinGit into. Run Git.exe, choosing the Debug Unlock.glorb file. It'll tell you the file was completed, you can just type "quit" to close it. Now run Git.exe again, only this time choose the TrapQuest*******.glorb file to start the actual game.

him13

Feb 11, 2019
When the op going to update and also when the patreon version of this going to be released

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes