Ren'Py Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel [v0.02.08 Free] [Jonnymelabo]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Yeah. I'm about the post an lol but: Is Femdom avoidable?

Or dominatable, I should say. Hear me out. I only ask since the description makes it sound like there's a way to come out on top and it would honestly be cool if there were one rare but challenging path in such a game where MC wins over the supposed mistresses and ends up subjugating them. Femdom is not really up my alley so much but I'd totally play that for the challenge. Such a path wouldn't be a bummer to the regular femdom fans either since that specific path's "losing" is still "winning" to them. Wonder if such a thing has ever been tried.
Infinity Realm did something like that, basically with each win you are more dominant and they are sub while the other way happens if you lose.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Yeah. I'm about the post an lol but: Is Femdom avoidable?

Or dominatable, I should say. Hear me out. I only ask since the description makes it sound like there's a way to come out on top and it would honestly be cool if there were one rare but challenging path in such a game where MC wins over the supposed mistresses and ends up subjugating them. Femdom is not really up my alley so much but I'd totally play that for the challenge. Such a path wouldn't be a bummer to the regular femdom fans either since that specific path's "losing" is still "winning" to them. Wonder if such a thing has ever been tried.
I saw a lot of games while starting the mc as a guy bullied by women ended being him as top as a "vendetta"

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
I saw a lot of games while starting the mc as a guy bullied by women ended being him as top as a "vendetta"
Were any of them good? (I have to ask since 95% of games on F95 are terrible. :D )

If there's a specific well-written, well-designed game with good art that does that, I'd love to check it out.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Were any of them good? (I have to ask since 95% of games on F95 are terrible. :D )

If there's a specific well-written, well-designed game with good art that does that, I'd love to check it out.
Well, that's subjective, for me not, because I am not into that, so I can't say.
(also can say I don't like 95 to 99% of games of any site...)

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Just played through choosing all the least sub decisions possible. It's pretty damn good so far, actually. The dominant path isn't at all the afterthought I thought it might be and turning these pushy femdom characters (ok, only one so far for a sex scene) into your subserviant bitch is pretty damn hot. Really just what I was looking for. :BootyTime: I'm not into harem games at all or into willfully subservient women IRL, so was hoping for something like this. At least having the illusion of a challenge adds some nice kinky spice in the power dynamic. I think I'm going to kind of love this game. From what I've seen so far, it's offering something entirely unique that I rarely see in avns. Art and writing pretty damn good too (though some of the drawings are unfinished and could use a little work. Goblin girl looks like her hand is a fingerless mitt in one drawing, for example).

There should really be some additional tags here because the game is really losing out on an entirely different demographic that could like it a lot. I clicked for the art and got interested in the description (especially the hint that you don't have to take a sub path). But those filtering by tags alone could entirely miss and dismiss this one based on the current tags.

Most definitely looking forward to updates on this one.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2023
Patreon has a extended version, does that have more of the story or just some extra renders? If so, then do the extra stuff from old extended releases make it into latest free releases or will they always be only on premium versions?

Reactions: Hackett Thrail

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
some one made a game with the scenario of valhala penis mansion -_- the manga was a bit too much on the out for me but here it's never leaving the femdom ?

May 2, 2018
That was just terrible. The story is all over the place, the art is meh, your character has very little substance or continuity. Without the niche setting, this wouldn't even be worth a glance. Hard pass, play something like Monster Girl Quest or Monster Girl Dreams if this is your fetish.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
The progress of this game is a joke. You can finish this "game" slash that, this visual novel in 5 mins... Also this is already the second update! IT would be bad even if this would only be the first demo.
How does this even have 750 mb of data.
Also anyone who dislikes spiders (I am talking real spiders not spider girls) should not play this. There should be a horror and jumspcare tag.
It's a terrible project imo.

• Angry
Reactions: genfetish

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
The progress of this game is a joke. You can finish this "game" slash that, this visual novel in 5 mins... Also this is already the second update! IT would be bad even if this would only be the first demo.
How does this even have 750 mb of data.
Also anyone who dislikes spiders (I am talking real spiders not spider girls) should not play this. There should be a horror and jumspcare tag.
It's a terrible project imo.

If you can finish this visual novel in 5 minutes is simply because you're not reading and just watching images. Period.
There's a warning in the beginning of the game about arachnophobia. (Again, obviusly you're not reading).
Agree, there should be a horror tag, but a jumpscare tag? Where the hell is there a jumpscare?

You should play the game properly before leaving a comment about it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrappedInAFantasyFemdomBrothel-0.02.00bFree
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Still not finish yet gotto wait before giving stars. Hope there are more than masters and only 1 client

Jun 16, 2023
Hey dev, really enjoyed your game and left my review. I know you used a couple of stock images...(I personally don't mind) and I'm assuming these are placeholders to be eventually replaced by your art since these images didn't look licensed (due to watermark). There's tons of other sites that offer royalty free images like Pixabay. You can try those to use images without watermark and not worrying about getting in trouble (Check their CC to make sure).

Goodluck :)

Reactions: jonnymelabo

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Hey dev, really enjoyed your game and left my review. I know you used a couple of stock images...(I personally don't mind) and I'm assuming these are placeholders to be eventually replaced by your art since these images didn't look licensed (due to watermark). There's tons of other sites that offer royalty free images like Pixabay. You can try those to use images without watermark and not worrying about getting in trouble (Check their CC to make sure).

Goodluck :)
Yes, there's quite a lot of placeholders, specially in backgrounds (The whole town is for now screenshots from Rattay (Kingdom Come Deliverance videogame)).

I did the same thing with Pact with a Witch and within time I was changing it for painted backrounds, usually I try to advance more the story and backgrounds are for now just to have an idea where they are and give the mood.

I've seen also AI make a lot of nice backgrounds, but I would prefer not to use AI... Time will tell if I will have the budget to make such well drawn backgrounds.

Thanks for your interest and rating! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
versions_2024-01-25.jpg
New version available! (v0.02.02)

Download:
Changelog and info:

I will be working on Secret Gloryhole February too, I will get back on Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel on March.

Reactions: Digteren
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes