- - -

Mac:
- - -

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
New update!

versions_2024-04-25.jpg

- Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel 0.02.08 (FREE and EXTENDED)

DOWNLOAD and Changelog:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrappedInAFantasyFemdomBrothel-0.02.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel [v0.02.08 Free] [Jonnymelabo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Reactions: kfrazer099

Jip

Dec 15, 2017
I'm liking it so far, but it keeps crashing whenever the scene changes. I'm playing on android and my phone is in good shape, anything settings-wise that can keep it from crashing on me?

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
The panning motions are still unnecessarily slow, imo.
I tried to make them as fast as possible, I mean if you read the text it shouldn't be that fast, if you don't, I can understand your complain. ^^

Also not sure why cooking and a grocery trip were such a big part of the plot/update, but so it goes.
Well... it's part of the plot. ^^
Thanks for your interest and comments.

I'm liking it so far, but it keeps crashing whenever the scene changes. I'm playing on android and my phone is in good shape, anything settings-wise that can keep it from crashing on me?
It shouldn't keep crashing. If you could send me the error message I could understand better what's happening and why is crashing.

But I imagine that's because you're using an old save and probably I added something new that is making the game crash. If you restart the game there should not be any error (I know, it's not the perfect solution, but without a bug report I cannot tell you other solution either...).
Thanks for the interest ! ;)

Jip

Dec 15, 2017
I tried to make them as fast as possible, I mean if you read the text it shouldn't be that fast, if you don't, I can understand your complain. ^^

Well... it's part of the plot. ^^
Thanks for your interest and comments.

It shouldn't keep crashing. If you could send me the error message I could understand better what's happening and why is crashing.

But I imagine that's because you're using an old save and probably I added something new that is making the game crash. If you restart the game there should not be any error (I know, it's not the perfect solution, but without a bug report I cannot tell you other solution either...).
Thanks for the interest ! ;)
It doesn't show an error code. It just quits itself out. And no old save, new player here. It slows down whenever there's a dynamic scene change(blinking, moving camera, fade in) and whenever the placeholder disclaimer comes up. Not sure what it is, but it just freezes then quits.

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Quick note-update (added Spanish - made by a fan, probably AI).

spanish.jpg

DOWNLOAD and Changelog:

Spanish:

Solo una nota rápida de que he puesto una nueva actualización del juego Atrapado en un Burdel de Fantasía y Dominación Femenina, versión "0.02.08_b", con la opción de jugarlo en «español».

Debo advertir que esta hecho por un fan y muy probablemente hecho por Inteligencia Artificial.

No se actualizara a menudo, pero como soy de España, intentaré ir mejorándolo poco a poco en cada nueva actualización (El ingles sigue siendo el idioma principal y el más importante).

English:
Just a quick note that I put a new update of the game Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel, version "0.02.08_b", with the option to play it in "spanish".

I must warn it that it's made by a fan and most probably made by Artificial Intelligence.

It won't be updated often, but since I'm actually from Spain, I will try to improve bit by bit in every new update (English is still the main and most important language).

Reactions: Marta

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think some of us can read faster than others. Or the pans come out slower in some situations than others.

Reactions: genfetish
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes