Ren'Py Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel [v0.03.00 Free] [Jonnymelabo]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
versions_2024-05-25.jpg
- Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel 0.03.00 (FREE and EXTENDED)
DOWNLOAD:
Changelog:

• Red Heart
Reactions: arlidor

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Looking at the screenshots, I think this needs a futa tag. That stuff avoidable?

FlewFlow69

Oct 24, 2017
Love these games, but there should definetly be a serious walkthrough showing how to get all the content. Hard otherwise imo.

Reactions: Touhou

bojock

Mar 27, 2023
I loved the start. I didn't expect a rich dark fantasy world with a good story that makes sense, it is also well written, and has good art, this is clearly a strength. But sadly after the start, follows a 10 hour part, and it is still the intro. I couldn't play further, and had struggle not sleeping, you must force yourself to continue clicking and maybe read something instead of skipping. If you want to write a book, with a lot of sides, than just write a book, it is unplayable with this huge amount of text, it would be more enjoyable to just read it as a book then instead. It is hard to rate because the actual gameplay, that has actually a really beautiful UI, doesn't even start, except you want to read half a book before that, about the landscape, and the town and the breakfast, and, and, and. I didn't get to the first brothel-content, and the one intro-scene, feels like an 1 hour scene, it's good, but it just does not stop, in the end you are nearly sleeping instead of being excited. So the art and the writing, the setting and the ui + story is basically 5 stars, but since it's unplayable in my eyes I would maybe rate it 3 or 4 stars, I don't know, maybe some people like this approach of a book, instead of gameplay or a story-driven progress.

Reactions: Futamania

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TrappedInAFantasyFemdomBrothel-0.03.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel [v0.03.00 Free] [Jonnymelabo] - Compressed

Win/Linux [402 MB]
- - - -

Mac [397 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
So since the thread title says "free" there's no sex in the version you get from the links in the OP or what?
There is only one sex scene. The other the one with a witch is only avalaible in the extended version.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes