Ren'Py Abandoned Trash Bf [Update 01] [APAx Studios]

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Trash Bf [Update 01] + Papa Ernie Relationship Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
Thank you for positive comments.

That guy stole Tommy Vercetti's shirt?
Haha you will need to play the game to get the answer of that

What do you mean by trash boy friend exactly? Is it just the MC being an asshole towards the LI's?
MC pretends to be a bad boy boyfriend for women. Basically the concept is that women will hire him, so they can flex that they have a bad boy as a boyfriend.

So, MCs sister is a lesbo, and going to steal his ladies? :unsure:
That sounds horrible, even for a Beta Cuck game. ;)
Just please tell be the "Bruh" with the ponytail is not the MC. :cry:
There will be no stealing girls from the MC. It's going to be the reverse of that.

Unofficial Android Port of :

Trash Bf [Update 01] + Papa Ernie Relationship Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord
Thankyou very much for making an android port

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
MC pretends to be a bad boy boyfriend for women. Basically the concept is that women will hire him, so they can flex that they have a bad boy as a boyfriend.
Sorry if this seems like incessant questioning. I'm just curious how the characters interact with each other. Personally I'm not interested in being mean or cruel to the women. So I'm interested in how the MC is going to interact with the various women in the game?

Reactions: Daisuke Kanbe

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
Sorry if this seems like incessant questioning. I'm just curious how the characters interact with each other. Personally I'm not interested in being mean or cruel to the women. So I'm interested in how the MC is going to interact with the various women in the game?
That's okay. So, MC will not be rude to any of the women that hires him. As they would be his clients (Someone who will pay him), it won't make sense for him to be mean and rude to them. There will not be any forced content with the MC and his clients. MC will only act as a bad boy or a bad guy towards the people that are troubling his female clients.

There will be male domination and female domination tags added to the game in future updates, but both of those tags will be totally consentual and totally avoidable. It will be totally upto the player. There will always be an option for the player to avoid/deny a client, to not pursue a specific fetish tag or to complete the contract without engaging in anything sexual.

In the end of the client part of the game, only thing that would matter would be the amount of stars you got in total, through reviews.

Reactions: Shenhan
May 27, 2017
Daisuke Kanbe, bro, you're bank balance is unlimited, why do you even need a Patreon!? I see, this must be your part time hobby, some down time from being a detective, needing a break from your straight laced partner Haru. Btw, your sister is a real babe!

Jokes aside, renders look alright (lighting needs work, and renders could be a bit sharper), I like the premise (it's fairly original), would also like to see more babes in the previews. I will say, some people are going to misunderstand the title and intention of the VN (as few already have), so instead of "Trash BF", I would suggest something like "Bad Boy-Friend" (he's a bad boy/bad boyfriend). A piece of advice, if you want your VN to be successful, you either update your game regularly (to stay relevant and fresh in people's minds) or you present an exemplary work of art with models/story (so you leave a lasting impression). The latter is harder to accomplish, so you gotta find a mix of strengths that work for you.

Anyways, I will try this when there's more meat on the bones. If you're the developer, you should apply for the "Developer" tag, best of luck! :)(y)

• Red Heart

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
That's okay. So, MC will not be rude to any of the women that hires him. As they would be his clients (Someone who will pay him), it won't make sense for him to be mean and rude to them. There will not be any forced content with the MC and his clients. MC will only act as a bad boy or a bad guy towards the people that are troubling his female clients.

There will be male domination and female domination tags added to the game in future updates, but both of those tags will be totally consentual and totally avoidable. It will be totally upto the player. There will always be an option for the player to avoid/deny a client, to not pursue a specific fetish tag or to complete the contract without engaging in anything sexual.

In the end of the client part of the game, only thing that would matter would be the amount of stars you got in total, through reviews.
Ahhh, I get the dynamic now. Thanks for clearing it up. The name of the game really lead me in the wrong direction, Trash BF makes it seem like you're just going to be a trashy asshole towards everyone. Which isn't really my thing, I don't mind domination but many games mistake that for being an asshole and just calling women whores and sluts during intimate moments.

I'll definitely download and give this a go. Thanks for taking the time to clear this up, it's been extremely helpful in me deciding if I want to give it a shot. One suggestion I might make is to possibly clear this up in the description or Dev notes section so people know what they're getting into, and you don't have to have this conversation over and over again.

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
Daisuke Kanbe, bro, you're bank balance is unlimited, why do you even need a Patreon!? I see, this must be your part time hobby, some down time from being a detective, needing a break from your straight laced partner Haru. Btw, your sister is a real babe!

Jokes aside, renders look alright (lighting needs work, and renders could be a bit sharper), I like the premise (it's fairly original), would also like to see more babes in the previews. I will say, some people are going to misunderstand the title and intention of the VN (as few already have), so instead of "Trash BF", I would suggest something like "Bad Boy-Friend" (he's a bad boy/bad boyfriend). A piece of advice, if you want your VN to be successful, you either update your game regularly (to stay relevant and fresh in people's minds) or you present an exemplary work of art with models/story (so you leave a lasting impression). The latter is harder to accomplish, so you gotta find a mix of strengths that work for you.

Anyways, I will try this when there's more meat on the bones. If you're the developer, you should apply for the "Developer" tag, best of luck! :)(y)
Thank you so much, these are really good advice. I have applied for a dev tag. I will be working hard towards regular and faster updates. What you said about the name, really makes sense. And I quite like your suggestion "Bad Boy-Friend". I hope you will not mind if I decide to use it. Thank you again.

Ahhh, I get the dynamic now. Thanks for clearing it up. The name of the game really lead me in the wrong direction, Trash BF makes it seem like you're just going to be a trashy asshole towards everyone. Which isn't really my thing, I don't mind domination but many games mistake that for being an asshole and just calling women whores and sluts during intimate moments.

I'll definitely download and give this a go. Thanks for taking the time to clear this up, it's been extremely helpful in me deciding if I want to give it a shot. One suggestion I might make is to possibly clear this up in the description or Dev notes section so people know what they're getting into, and you don't have to have this conversation over and over again.
Thank you very much on deciding to try out my game. I will be thinking over the name change of the game and as it will include recreating banners, signature and scripts. It might take some time. So, I have included a note on front page of the game.