Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is a pretty enjoyable game, i like the variety of scenes and panty/breast flashes. it is a bit of a shame that Saria is dlc, i just feel like its odd to have her look like she is an option to romance when you look at the menu at the bottom, oh well. This is up there on my favorite shota games, if it had more content it would be right there with summer memories, Town of Passion and some from Excessm games. i need more with this kind of gameplay.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
I don't know if I bugged it or I'm extremely unlucky but I can't progress Riche when Karina and her are supposed to appear at the kitchen at 13:00. I believe I triggered it but ran past her and... well, several hours later the situation hasn't repeated

lol121212

Mar 17, 2018
I don't know if I bugged it or I'm extremely unlucky but I can't progress Riche when Karina and her are supposed to appear at the kitchen at 13:00. I believe I triggered it but ran past her and... well, several hours later the situation hasn't repeated
iirc for me they only appeared in the kitchen during karina's day off, try not going out with her during the mornin and it should happen sometime during noon before lunch

Reactions: Water Master

Exocitus

Jun 15, 2018
This is a pretty enjoyable game, i like the variety of scenes and panty/breast flashes. it is a bit of a shame that Saria is dlc, i just feel like its odd to have her look like she is an option to romance when you look at the menu at the bottom, oh well. This is up there on my favorite shota games, if it had more content it would be right there with summer memories, Town of Passion and some from Excessm games. i need more with this kind of gameplay.
Saria is actually the free update version 1.3 (not exactly a dlc? not sure) the version which has a lot of new content for Saria and even for the others maid, with H-scenes with more than one of them at the same time and something that looks like harem ending. We just don't have it translated and I not sure if it will be, although someone said that they announced for may or april, and the by looks of it the steam version is 1.2.5 but you can uncensor it (which is a plus) and probably will be updated to 1.3 when the official translation drop.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Hello, i am stuck for multiple days (multiple ingame weeks) with michele, please help:
The event is Bullseye and she has to be in Saria's room, but she never is.
Game says on wednesday morning, but no matter what i do (waking up early, checking every hour) she doesn't go in... it's her free day and she does something else so the event never triggers

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Hello, i am stuck for multiple days (multiple ingame weeks) with michele, please help:
Game says on wednesday morning, but no matter what i do (waking up early, checking every hour) she doesn't go in... it's her free day and she does something else so the event never triggers
Can't really help you but I want to say that it happened to me too, the event eventually triggered, but it sure took some hours of gameplay.

Exocitus

Jun 15, 2018
If I'm not mistaken the translation is off, it should be wednesday afternoon not morning, you don't go out with her and just play the day normal until after 13:00

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
If I'm not mistaken the translation is off, it should be wednesday afternoon not morning, you don't go out with her and just play the day normal until after 13:00
Ok i will try that thanks, i hope it works because playing the game when you literally did everything else is boring :D

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes