Apr 22, 2019
I'm enjoying it so far, but unfortunately the game seems censored with the actual shared link. Furthermore I see still a 1.24 version, while meanwhile the game is 1.30 or even further and from comments it seems Saria is dlc together with the harem ending. Well guess going to wait for a release.

keyon777

Jun 2, 2022
I'm enjoying it so far, but unfortunately the game seems censored with the actual shared link. Furthermore I see still a 1.24 version, while meanwhile the game is 1.30 or even further and from comments it seems Saria is dlc together with the harem ending. Well guess going to wait for a release.

Password: ryuugames.com

Last edited:

sipcmgod

Jul 4, 2021
Does someone know how the peeping ticket works?
Enter the recollection room through the book in your room and interact with a locked scene (glowing spot) to get a prompt. You can only unlock scenes that don't require getting the heroine's ending, so it's only the scenes on the left half of the starting room.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Enter the recollection room through the book in your room and interact with a locked scene (glowing spot) to get a prompt. You can only unlock scenes that don't require getting the heroine's ending, so it's only the scenes on the left half of the starting room.
can you explain more? there was a sparkling spot in the scene room, but that just gave me another ticket, now i have 2 but i still don't know what to do with it

sipcmgod

Jul 4, 2021
can you explain more? there was a sparkling spot in the scene room, but that just gave me another ticket, now i have 2 but i still don't know what to do with it
If you interact with the glowing spots on the rug, it should give you this prompt and it'll unlock the scene. If the requirements say "Released after [Heroine's] ending, then it can't be unlocked with the ticket. The only unlockable scenes are those on the left half of the recollection room spawn point, everything else needs the heroine's ending.

1680103072020.png

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
If you interact with the glowing spots on the rug, it should give you this prompt and it'll unlock the scene. If the requirements say "Released after [Heroine's] ending, then it can't be unlocked with the ticket. The only unlockable scenes are those on the left half of the recollection room spawn point, everything else needs the heroine's ending.

View attachment 2504105
Ok, but i have no sparkling spots, there are girls on all of the spots

GG_Guy

Jan 6, 2022
Does anybody know how to use the ring of love?

is it some kind of item? if so where do i find it?

Pinedo

Jun 20, 2017
8/10, interesting game but I think it's missing some scenes. I mean I think there are a lot of scenes to be added in this game.

burningcel

Mar 7, 2021
SO is this a "Final" version or what? If so, why are there a bunch of people asking for a "1.30 version with the dlc" or even "1.3.0 or 1.3.1" in the comments? Why is there an "uncensored" version? :FacePalm:

My questions:
1. What version is in the OP?
2. Is it uncensored?
3. Does it include a "dlc"?

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes