Christalias

Apr 14, 2020
Hm... I have no problem at the start.
There are two files called cloneDeep.js in the node_modules folder.
Copy those files and delete the .js extension. Maybe that helps.
Nope STILL with the same problem
Could u pass ur file with the extensión erased please and thx a lot

Reactions: kamikase
Oct 23, 2018
Full save for 1.3.5

Saria/Salia finally has content. Her ending was kinda funny. It's a shame she didn't get an ending just for herself, but it's still better than nothing.
I'm too lazy to re-download the game just to see her scene. is that the only change? and what's her ending exactly? a Harem one with the other 3?

Reactions: SenaTTK

deedguy123

Apr 27, 2021
I can't figure out how to use the other "Begging" skills? LIke Handjob, Boob sandwich etc are not available to me, any help? I have finished the game already and I can see them in the recollection room but I can never ask them.

Reactions: gyaretdos

timanuk

Nov 15, 2017
I can't figure out how to use the other "Begging" skills? LIke Handjob, Boob sandwich etc are not available to me, any help? I have finished the game already and I can see them in the recollection room but I can never ask them.
You need to build up your relationship with the girl to a certain level and then ask for service.

Last edited:
Reactions: deedguy123

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I'm too lazy to re-download the game just to see her scene. is that the only change? and what's her ending exactly? a Harem one with the other 3?
She got 2 new story scenes on her own. There are 5 harem scenes. All the skills work on her after her ending.
Her ending is triggered after getting all the other endings. Her ending is basically a harem ending. (There are also a good bunch of new dialogues and a date with her.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Is the threesome/fivesome scenes after doing all the ending can only be accessed through the gallery? I have no idea on how to trigger them ingame.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Is the threesome/fivesome scenes after doing all the ending can only be accessed through the gallery? I have no idea on how to trigger them ingame.
Yes. After Salia ending, when a specific combination of the girl are together and you use Enforce or just horny.

Reactions: Zeromorals

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
whenever i close the game and try to load i get
typeerror
cannot read property "last" of undefined.

no idea what that means but yeah, i cant continue once i close the game

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I dunno. I sped through the whole game and didn't have any. Replayed several scenes from the Recollection too. I would assume people either overwrote the old version, old save incompatibility, no RTP or their regional formatting setting in win is not on something like English (US).

dickchappy420

Jan 17, 2018
Is Karina gallery broken in the 1.35? I keep getting "this.postEventProcId is not a function" TypeError whenever I tried to view them.
I used my 1.2.5 completed save (All 3 maids route & ending except Salia), so I'm not sure whether this is a global error or my old save has issues with 1.3.5 . Can anyone confirm?
I never played the previous version and have the exact same error for Karina's gallery. Rest of them work fine. Has anyone found a fix for this?

Reactions: potatosea
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes