Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
So I was ok with the grind until I was working for 100 points and discovered they RESET at night or you lose like 30 or 40 points?!?! Or do GB and NB points cancel eachother out?!?! WTF?! Don't wanna do saves casue I want to actually progress but thats some fucking bullshit they never tell you about! Unlimited points cheat or something cause I wanna watch all the changes and not have to grind FOREVER with this dumb mechanic!
You spend GB points at the shop during day.
You spend NB points at the shop during night.
Shop is the notebook at your table.
They do not reset. They don't cancel each other out.

Getting an Ending gives you 100 GB and NG points. So best way to go about things is focus 1 girl at a time. Get their Ending, then use the points from there to get the next one easier.

Reactions: Satyr

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
So, the events for the redhaired one seem to be broken in 1.3.5, either someone will have to find a way to fix it, or they will have to update the game

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Sorry to be the weird guy, but is there a way to get a modded version where our MC isn't.. so... ya know? down there? like not Demon Deals levels of gargantuan, but yeah?

Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
Anyone got any other similar games like this one ? I really liked this game from before it was even launched on this site but i could't rlly find something similar in any aspect tbh and BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT HAVES THE WOMEN HAVE THE BREAST BIGGER THAN AN AVERAGE HUMAN as a reference to what max capacity could be it would be the biggest ones in this game anyway Ty if u reply to this with a recomandation AND PLEASE DO replay to this with a recomandation

fuuzan

Jan 14, 2020
lisieux. i cannot progress her friendship how many s*x edu with sallia to progree her story

ThisisNobody00

Aug 22, 2020
Anybody can't load a save file all of a sudden? is it just me? It kept happening after I played it for some time and it also corrupted 3 or 4 previous save files. This is the second time it's happened.
I tested every time I saved after it happened the first time, when it happened the second time it also corrupted the save file that I tested which should be fine to load.

TRReddan

Sep 23, 2021
You go to the library with no maids around and once you reach the table you will see study with salia
i know what to do, but even still when there no maid around i study with lilieux it wont trigger the event, i keep try trying the next day

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes