earl2k12

Jan 19, 2021
help! I can't progress with michelle, its stuck at the go to the maid room after 13:00 level

AxeSpec

Sep 3, 2021
Each time i close the game, i loose all my progress, is there a way to avoid that or do i have to start all over again ?

AxeSpec

Sep 3, 2021
like 90% of these kinds of games got a manual save feature have you ever tried it ?
(this one got one)
Yeah i did save in the menu, on 5 different slots just in case, but even by doing that, when i launch the game i can't select continue, only new game

Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
Ok i've found it, i just needed to unzip the game into a new file, thanks for the help @
Retardel223
i didnt even think someone would think to play an unzipped game so it would've been like impossible for me to answer why bc it was common knowledge to unzip a game or a file you were about to use...
for the fact that for some computers give a warning when ur trying to open smth unzipped (mine does that)
(like app or photo or etc u get the general idea)

Kingpinch

May 18, 2022
this was great! I ended up playing it for 20 hours straight, which uh, is certainly a new record by far...
Only complaint is one get's bottlenecked at certain story progression points and you'll get all the upgrades long long before you finish the stories and by then you've run out of stuff to do.
Also the translation is amusing, you'll be reading "wank" and "arse" constantly

Tmiter

Apr 19, 2019
this was great! I ended up playing it for 20 hours straight, which uh, is certainly a new record by far...
Only complaint is one get's bottlenecked at certain story progression points and you'll get all the upgrades long long before you finish the stories and by then you've run out of stuff to do.
Also the translation is amusing, you'll be reading "wank" and "arse" constantly
Also, splash, splash ^_^

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes