Indeed@456

May 31, 2022
Is Karina gallery broken in the 1.35? I keep getting "this.postEventProcId is not a function" TypeError whenever I tried to view them.
I used my 1.2.5 completed save (All 3 maids route & ending except Salia), so I'm not sure whether this is a global error or my old save has issues with 1.3.5 . Can anyone confirm?
I'm getting the same error, were you able to fix it?

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
Hello everyone. if you follow the Maker of this game, he recently finished the trial version of his new game: Forestia. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a forum post for that game as I'm not very experienced at creating posts (Other than replying on existing posts), Here is some pics and previews of his new game:
View attachment 3082489
(Protagonist on far left) (Heroines from left to right: Retrie, Bisti, Naughty, Yashino, Zana (my personal fav), Lucia, and Laurier)
The maker explained the trial version will have a scene for each girl. Thank you all!
View attachment 3082491 View attachment 3082490
Will the gameplay be like TRATRITLE?

RockLeet

Jun 24, 2019
Will the gameplay be like TRATRITLE?
The gameplay LOOKS very similar, but there is a totally different system. I'd say it more to be like Daily Lives of my Countryside rather than TRATRITLE. There is a farming system, favor/affection level system, etc. A lot of Similarities as TRATRITLE though.

Reactions: Murtagks

RandomA4578

Jul 10, 2023

I'm getting the same error, were you able to fix it?
Unfortunately no. I beaten the game back then and called it a day.
I haven't finished the game yet, but I was trying to find a fix for this error (TypeError when viewing Karina's memory scenes). Aside from downloading an earlier version of the game, I believe I may have found a solution. I basically compared the new version of the game to an old version of the game and found the JSON file where "this.postEventProcId" is (which this function call seems to break the game). All I did was remove the JSON object encapsulating the "this.postEventProcId" function. I can't speak as to entirely the consequences of removing it. But through my testing, my Karina scenes are fixed and the game is functioning normally for me.

If other people can test it or possibly tell me if this fix has any other impacts to the game, please let me know. Regardless I suggest everyone to make a copy of their save file and the original game to make sure none of their data is lost.

Reminder, this is for version v.1.3.5 of the game. I imagine any possible future updates to this game will fix it. And if you are uncertain about below, I think you can always download older versions of the game to view the Karina scenes. Below are the steps to resolve the error like I have.

Instructions:
1) Extract the JSON file in this zip
2) Paste it into the following directory "Your Tratritle Game Directory\www\data"
3) It should ask if you want to replace the file select yes
4) Run the game normally

Once again please let me know if this solution works for you and if there's any game differences or issues you may or may not have noticed when applying the fix.

Last edited:

Indeed@456

May 31, 2022
I haven't finished the game yet, but I was trying to find a fix for this error (TypeError when viewing Karina's memory scenes). Aside from downloading an earlier version of the game, I believe I may have found a solution. I basically compared the new version of the game to an old version of the game and found the JSON file where "this.postEventProcId" is (which this function call seems to break the game). All I did was remove the JSON object encapsulating the "this.postEventProcId" function. I can't speak as to entirely the consequences of removing it. But through my testing, my Karina scenes are fixed and the game is functioning normally for me.

If other people can test it or possibly tell me if this fix has any other impacts to the game, please let me know. Regardless I suggest everyone to make a copy of their save file and the original game to make sure none of their data is lost.

Reminder, this is for version v.1.3.5 of the game. I imagine any possible future updates to this game will fix it. And if you are uncertain about below, I think you can always download older versions of the game to view the Karina scenes. Below are the steps to resolve the error like I have.

Instructions:
1) Extract the JSON file in this zip
2) Paste it into the following directory "Your Tratritle Game Directory\www\data"
3) It should ask if you want to replace the file select yes
4) Run the game normally

Once again please let me know if this solution works for you and if there's any game differences or issues you may or may not have noticed when applying the fix.
Hey, I just wanted to say that your solution worked. Thanks, I appreciate it (y)

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes