Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
I can't seem to get my friendship level with Lisieux to change as nothing i do give points on her anymore. I reached 200 but didn't get the popup like i did with Michelle because a different cutscene played instead and now i don't get the point popup for talking to Lisieux or doing anything else, only GBP and NBP but no friendship. Ignore that, i am dumb and didn't consider that you needed to do something else as well.

Also just because i am already posting this, anyone know why i sometimes start running about 3X faster?

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I can't seem to get my friendship level with Lisieux to change as nothing i do give points on her anymore. I reached 200 but didn't get the popup like i did with Michelle because a different cutscene played instead and now i don't get the point popup for talking to Lisieux or doing anything else, only GBP and NBP but no friendship. Ignore that, i am dumb and didn't consider that you needed to do something else as well.

Also just because i am already posting this, anyone know why i sometimes start running about 3X faster?
did u press shift or control or alt? (i dont remember the key)
if i remember correctly, shift also works as the key that you use to use a skill.

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
did u press shift or control or alt? (i dont remember the key)
if i remember correctly, shift also works as the key that you use to use a skill.
I do use control quite a bit but none of the keyboard keys make me sprint, assuming that is what you are talking about. Hell i can be exclusively using my mouse and still randomly begin to sprint.

Apr 22, 2019
Apart the incoming new game Forestia(that's really unplayable right now..) they also released a trial version of another one with a shota hero.
There're just few scenes, but it looks promising.

EDIT:
the game isn't finished, BUT you can check all sex scenes (Kanyo/img/pictures) with this tool

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes