Jaycive

Apr 18, 2018
Has anyone ran into this error with the latest JoiPlay? The file it's trying to load has no data to it I'm not sure what it is

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
Screenshot_2023-09-28-12-42-34-492_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg any help? I extracted the download and tried to run it with joiplay
EDIT: just had to update joiplay on patreon.

Last edited:

Mr_Algorithm

Nov 5, 2017
This type of games are such rare gems. If anyone else familiar with SillyTavern would like to spend more time with these maids, I've created a mini card:

It worked surprisingly well for me but don't look for %100 personality accuracy (especially for Karina which I made more tomboy intentionally). Maybe I can create single card for each maid later on. Will allow me to include some more detailed info and example dialogue.

RockLeet

Jun 24, 2019
Hello everyone. if you follow the Maker of this game, he recently finished the trial version of his new game: Forestia. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a forum post for that game as I'm not very experienced at creating posts (Other than replying on existing posts), Here is some pics and previews of his new game:
1699851476613.png
(Protagonist on far left) (Heroines from left to right: Retrie, Bisti, Naughty, Yashino, Zana (my personal fav), Lucia, and Laurier)
The maker explained the trial version will have a scene for each girl. Thank you all!
1699851543156.png 1699851522984.png

RockLeet

Jun 24, 2019
Hello everyone. if you follow the Maker of this game, he recently finished the trial version of his new game: Forestia. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a forum post for that game as I'm not very experienced at creating posts (Other than replying on existing posts), Here is some pics and previews of his new game:
View attachment 3082489
(Protagonist on far left) (Heroines from left to right: Retrie, Bisti, Naughty, Yashino, Zana (my personal fav), Lucia, and Laurier)
The maker explained the trial version will have a scene for each girl. Thank you all!
View attachment 3082491 View attachment 3082490
Here are the girls (From left to right)'s personality:
Retrie: Bright and energetic, almost golden retriever like. Very friendly and not at all wary.

Bitsi: Human girl. Kind, yet serious. Popular within the village, she is often seen smiling and is liked by everyone.

Naughty: Human girl, An artist who also works with wood. She is so work oriented she often forgets to sleep and eat.

Yoshino: A female fox beast who is a tease. Innkeeper who has a very unique way of speaking.

Zana: Dark elf. Anti social and quiet, but she doesn't entirely dislike humans.

Lucia: Cat beast woman. Lazy personality type, likes to fish because she can leave the rod and rest until she notices a bite. She fishes freely.

Laurier: Human Girl. Older sister archetype, a priest whom works clinically and medicinally. She is a caretaker.

Synopsis of the game:

The story begins when the protagonist, who has moved to Coco Town, arrives at the entrance to the village.
He goes to greet the town mayor in order to learn where he will live, and there he meets Bisti, the town mayor's daughter.

Bisti led them to a dilapidated ranch.
For some reason, it was decided that he had come to rebuild the ranch, and a new life in Coco Town would begin.

With the release of the trial version, there are ideas that are yet to be implemented; (Marriage, 5 total scenes planned for each character)

sirassgobgob

Nov 23, 2019
View attachment 3082489
View attachment 3082491 View attachment 3082490
the trial is finished? Is there a download somewhere?

RockLeet

Jun 24, 2019
Here for another update;
This one, Inazuma-sama revealed a few more character designs.
Retrie's mother, Kemo. Kemo-mama is said to be bright and energetic, and is unable to be married. Although there is no plans for any H/Ecchi scene with Keme-mama, Inazuma-sama expresses they'd like to make one. Here is the design: 1702360863643.png
Next is Retrie's three sisters.(From left to right Komatsu (Based on Pine needle), Kotake (Based on Bamboo) and Koume (based on plum/sakura))
1702360926188.png
They all work at the same inn as Retrie,
Komatsu is gentle and a great cook.
Kotake is a good mathematician as well as a good cook.
Koume is bright, and energetic.
You can't marry this character but it is expressed that there is hope for sex/ecchi scenes with these characters.

Lastly, the godess of the fountain. 1702361036205.png
No marriage planned but sex scenes are planned. Similar design/idea to the harvest moon series.

Additionally, for the main characters, there are Swimsuit designs made for public bathing/ Beach.

1702361099297.png 1702361103849.png 1702361107797.png

Trial version to be updated in the middle of Jan.

Planned content:
Rainy day schedules and dialogue
Quests
More romance events
More types of fish to catch
And implimentation of cooking.

They are working to completing the game part first, then work on the ecchi scenes. There will not be any erotic scenes in the next build and may not notice much of a difference. They hope to update the trial version every two months.

For some reason I can see the tip report; and it expresses there may be a delay due to Shun-sama (Main head of the creation of this game)'s mother being sick. Send your prayers and gratitude both over Ci-En and by supporting their works. Shun-sama isn't eating well and needs tons of support so please send your regards. Much love to shun-sama and support.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Any one here knows how to get the bathroom scenes? And the one after dinner, in tha gallery it has a sex scene, but i played all the game and just triggered the normal bath scene

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes