Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone got any other similar games like this one ? I really liked this game from before it was even launched on this site but i could't rlly find something similar in any aspect tbh and BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT HAVES THE WOMEN HAVE THE BREAST BIGGER THAN AN AVERAGE HUMAN as a reference to what max capacity could be it would be the biggest ones in this game anyway Ty if u reply to this with a recomandation AND PLEASE DO replay to this with a recomandation
If you finded others pls tell me, i want other games like that

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Yes, i playing by using joiplay
Lol, how? I tryied to use it and just get errors, did you use a patch or something like that? I downloaded the joiplay from patreon and the plugins, but everytime a get errors, i couldnt even get in menu

Pidar227

Jul 5, 2021
Lol, how? I tryied to use it and just get errors, did you use a patch or something like that? I downloaded the joiplay from patreon and the plugins, but everytime a get errors, i couldnt even get in menu
Hmm, very strange.
If your error is: cannot find module 'lodash/cloneDeep' On joiplay it's fix by updating the app. Or if you have another error, i really don't know how to fix it, but if you send the screenshot of the error then it will be possible to understand what he lacks.

Or you can try download my version of joiplay from Gdrive -

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Pidar227

Jul 5, 2021
Why i cannot load my save file for second time?
Most likely this is the problem of the game itself, because I myself encountered such a problem and had to load old saves that worked. To insure yourself against this bug, you can turn on the autosave function in the game settings.

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
If you having an error with joiplay, try using maldiVes, this game run smoothly

LiptonDBTC

Aug 20, 2021
If your error is: cannot find module 'lodash/cloneDeep' On joiplay it's fix by updating the app.
Yup! It's worked and I am very grateful to you and Joiplay dev/devs!
It even fixed some bugs in another game! Instead of a quest description, there was a black window, now everything works there and I can complete the game faster!
If only I knew that updates for JoiPlay are now coming out on patreon earlier. Many troubles would have been avoided. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Pidar227

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
The MC is Lucky Bastard
KMRCG_000_07.png

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hmm, very strange.
If your error is: cannot find module 'lodash/cloneDeep' On joiplay it's fix by updating the app. Or if you have another error, i really don't know how to fix it, but if you send the screenshot of the error then it will be possible to understand what he lacks.

Or you can try download my version of joiplay from Gdrive - Google Drive
Thanks bro, some others games are working now too

Reactions: Pidar227

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
How am I able to get all of the maids into the maids room area? I need this to progress with Salia?

EDIT: Figured it out. If three maids are in the maids rooms, just use the naked ability to send the remaining maid back to the maid room

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2022
About the new Joiplay version, does that mean that i have to download it from the patreon?
Cause i check from google play it's still uses the version from 2021 :v

Aug 12, 2022
Just update joiplay. You can download the update from patreon -
Do not forget download rpgm plugin.

I have a problem, after i update joiplay this error occured:

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'nonPlayerExcuteEvents)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes