LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hows the NTR in normal mode? Cause the NTR is NTR mode is kinda ass. The chad is instantly bangin several chicks like im supposed to care, but hasn't touched the few I've met and partied with. It's only girls I have no idea who are.

It would have some impact if it didnt trigger chad sex events until after I have worked on befriending the girls for a bit. Why the fuck would I care if he is fucking some bimbo he met that day, I dont know who the fuck they are.

The guy fucking the guild shop girls feels more netorare since ive at least talked to them before, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLuix

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
For the people with sound problems with the compressed version. Visit: do a rightclick on the link and select save as...

Navigate to the folder: ...Traveler Inn Tales v0.8c\audio\se and replace it (silent.ogg) with the corrupted audio file. In my case it was "1_HSound_Kissing.ogg", just overwrite it. You won't hear any kissing sound, but at least the error message is gone.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Is this made with Custom Order Maid? Interesting choice.
Its a good choice. Im surprised not as many devs use it. I guess its heavier than koikatu but it already set up for NTR since its part or its base game and has accomodating assets and props for it. Can make it look better than koikatu imo...

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
STGames I think that's a bug, but at the same time I think that you should keep the mechanic that lets you go over your MP limit using mana potions. At the same time, you should keep Full Potion resetting you to the original maximum MP.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So does NTR mode just make the starting orbs lower so chad can get the girls easier? That doesn't give me time to even learn the girls names. Not really a NTR mode if you ask me.

Seems like the only way to lose a girl to chad is to just toss her away and stop recruiting her? Or can he still get a girl that I recruit a lot and gift and work on? Or do I have to just ignore her for a while to drop the orbs to 0 before he gets her? That's kinda lame.

So far NTR mode sucks, so unless someone can correct me I'm not going to bother with normal mode.

The only way this would work for me as netorare is by having my progress and chad's progress to get the girls competing, but from what im seeing and understanding chad cant win if I don't ignore the girls. Other then when he insta gets a couple at the start in NTR mode. Since I haven't had time to really even learn who they are. :/

Great work on the CG and sprite animations though, just probably not for me. thanks.

Last edited:

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
Wait is it possible that we can ntr chad and steal his girls. If we can, that would be a game changer.

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
This has gotta be a bug, I'm just getting the same like 5 girls available every morning for the past few cycles. Besides that, very fun concept

edit: really annoying bug - sometimes the door to the next floor of the dungeon will be outside the walkable space, meaning I have to end the crawl prematurely (after I've abused the other major bug, the infinite potion bug)

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
I can forgive an early version of the relationships not being fleshed out, but there's 0 writing for the NTR in this.
And worse, the more you invest in a girl, the more immune to NTR they are, even though the girl you like best is the ideal target of NTR. I picked NTR mode and it didn't help. I started skipping days and the girls I invested in were just completely immune to Chad's wiles.

And then when I finally caved and used the cheat system to make them fall to him instantly, the writing made 0 mention of the relationship between us, there was no option to voyeur it (just sleep and see the CGs magically), and NO relationship fallout. They just disappear from the game, for the most part. If chad chooses to party up with the same girl later, thus she appears in the inn at evening, she won't even have any conversation with you.
There is no NTR in the writing. None whatsoever.
And without that... The game doesn't really have anything gripping me.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Okay, I played it a bit for half hour and quickly realized that my expectations were too good to be true. My initial enthusiasm for the game idea was shattered right in the early stages of the game.

So the most important flaw is that characters are empty, the only meaningful conversation with them is only during the first introduction. And just a couple of lines next if you've gotten a little closer. How you suppose to feel NTR'ed if you feel nothing for them? As well as what kind of satisfaction you suppose to have by fucking those empty persons? Also, your main character is just a weak version of the villain, you as him, no matter what you answer in the beginning want to build harem. It doesn't matter if girls wants it or not, they don't have their own will, desires or anything.

The villain is just there, he doesn't have any appearance in the story, beside being some dude who can fuck your girls. Basically, it could've been any character, even a random drunk. There is no adequate development of relationships in the game, neither on the part of the main character nor on the part of the villain. The main character simply gives gifts (the stupidest and laziest system that the developers of adult games have come up with) and spends time with them, which is accompanied by a line of text. The villain, by some miracle, manages to seduce dozens of ladies during the break between fucking and immediately establish relations with them faster than the main character. Again, without any events, corruption, narration, etc.
You can even hire a childhood friend of the main character who, as other girls, will start with an opinion about you as "Acquaintance?" (with question mark, yes) to you. Guess who she will prefer first?

In general, the dialogues, even those that are there, are just boring and empty, there is no relationship development and no corruption. Sex scenes - 2 pictures per scene. The clearing of the dungeons is very simplified, some might like it - I don't. Too boring. There is no tactic, the main task to move on bypassing enemies and collecting on the way loot, every time you hit the enemy you lose stamina. If it drops to zero - the raid ends. Enemies run too fast, so it's very hard to avoid them, so you're just buying potions for stamina to survive longer.

Maybe you could say it's a game in early stages and it's yearly to judge the game. That's true, that's why I don't write the review and instead share my opinion in comments. But honestly, I doubt much will change. The things I'm talking about should have been an important element from the beginning. But here it is not, so for the developer something else was clearly in the first place.

My score is 2/5
+1 purely for the idea and pretty much normal outer character design and UI.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I honestly don't get how this is supposed to appeal to harem fans? Is obvious how it appeals to the other target audience. but... the dev put effort into harem... but why?

Like... who wants to make a harem of women that would cheat? wouldn't you want the opposite?

"You don't make a hoe into a housewife" is a saying for a reason... why would you make a harem of whores? cause you know for a fact it would be a harem for like one hour only XD

Reactions: Partomatic

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I can forgive an early version of the relationships not being fleshed out, but there's 0 writing for the NTR in this.
And worse, the more you invest in a girl, the more immune to NTR they are, even though the girl you like best is the ideal target of NTR. I picked NTR mode and it didn't help. I started skipping days and the girls I invested in were just completely immune to Chad's wiles.

And then when I finally caved and used the cheat system to make them fall to him instantly, the writing made 0 mention of the relationship between us, there was no option to voyeur it (just sleep and see the CGs magically), and NO relationship fallout. They just disappear from the game, for the most part. If chad chooses to party up with the same girl later, thus she appears in the inn at evening, she won't even have any conversation with you.
There is no NTR in the writing. None whatsoever.
And without that... The game doesn't really have anything gripping me.
Huh... So I guess it doesn't even do well on being a NTR game.

Sounds like the dev should have just made two different games properly focusing on each main genre for that game.

Cause they lose most of harem for having NTR... and based on your comment, they lose NTR for not having what makes NTR enjoyable for NTR-fans.

Honestly sounds like it was added for the cashgrab that NTR can give.. but at the detriment of their main genre.

Reactions: Partomatic

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Promising but i'd ask for a few things.. on top of what other people have gripes with- it'd be nice to have the chad/innkeeper rooms blacked out so you don't know if someone is inside with them at night for people who want to play with that mystery element. You already have a choice to view or not view the scenes and you can check keyholes if you'd like. And on top of that- NPCs should start reacting differently in talk when they become lost to chad/innkeeper tier- it's an NTR game without really NTR impact as is now because things are just hollow.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I honestly don't get how this is supposed to appeal to harem fans? Is obvious how it appeals to the other target audience. but... the dev put effort into harem... but why?

Like... who wants to make a harem of women that would cheat? wouldn't you want the opposite?

"You don't make a hoe into a housewife" is a saying for a reason... why would you make a harem of whores? cause you know for a fact it would be a harem for like one hour only XD
It 100% not for the other fans, its just gives that illusion. The only way your harem gets stolen is if you give up for a long time. This is for people who like "saving" the girls from NTR. But it kinda fails at that too, since even on NTR mode you really can't lose once you know how it works.

• Angry
Reactions: Truvelo

Febui

May 6, 2022
Sounds like the dev should have just made two different games properly focusing on each main genre for that game
Usually when a game has a harem of options and NTR, the NTR isn't a main feature over all, it's something exclusive to one or two girls.
But Forward Ho does it. You can romance every girl (besides your sister) and all of them can cheat with a variety of styles (the schoolgirl cheats with earnest curiosity and interest, the librarian is more coerced but not resistant, I think the princess has to be raped)
You can also avoid NTR quite easily in that one.

It's been done. This game can't manage it, but it's been done.

yeah i see that
I love your name

Reactions: Gudil
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes