crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
i have downloaded the compressed file
however i have a problem with the audio bgm/retrosound90 06
is there a way to fix that?

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Competing for the harem is quite fun but the dungeons get boring after a few minutes. The game would be pretty good if there was actually some meaningful interaction in the dungeons. Walking around and drinking potions from time to time isn't exactly fun. Most skills are passive and the use of active ones involves zero strategy.
It doesn't have to be exactly DnD but at least some basic gameplay elements in dungeons would help.

Reactions: Yamemai

desukakira

Nov 4, 2018
I know this may seem like a dumb question, but how do you proc the various Tavern Scenes? I've played this game for several hours now, but have yet to see one.

Also, is there a requirement for the individual heroine bad ends aside from getting them maxed with chad and him picking them again? I've done so with 5 different heroines multiple times, but have yet to get the warning message for any.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Will the patreon poses be available here at some point? I haven't tried the game yet, but I would like to try the whole thing, not just part of it.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
probably bug. the choice I can give are Yes No Show Crosss and check
I check the board and there only Review which just checking each girls people giving review about them

Annabeth

Oct 2, 2019
hello
i have downloaded the compressed file
however i have a problem with the audio bgm/retrosound90 06
is there a way to fix that?
The audio files in the compressed version have been flagged as decrypted while remaining encrypted.
If you open up './data/System.json' in a text editor and in the last line under '"hasEncryptedAudio":false,' change 'false' to 'true' the game should work again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Popcorn01

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
The audio files in the compressed version have been flagged as decrypted while remaining encrypted.
If you open up './data/System.json' in a text editor and in the last line under '"hasEncryptedAudio":false,' change 'false' to 'true' the game should work again.
many thanks it works now

JJ1245

Mar 8, 2019
After playing it again, there seems to be only harem route. No individual routes/options to do .

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
It looks like as of at least they were planning individual heroine endings (post mentions 39 so presumably each would get 3?) but as far as I can tell there hasn't been any word of them since.

freakshow135

Mar 1, 2019
Cheat Codes for Version 0.9c (spoiler below)

Cheats Code: 65424212

Gallery Code: 24597234

The gallery is located in the top left building in the morning plaza.
The first code doesn't work in 0.9c or do you have to enter it somewhere else?

Edit: There is a book in your inventory that is sealed with chains. This opens a console and you can enter and use the first cheat code.

Last edited:

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
Hmm so one thing I have noticed is if you teleport out when you are in the rest area (the on that shows up every 10 or so levels) you won't be able to encounter the room again. Has anyone else encountered this?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I think Chad should've been the MC and Anon should been the one stealing the girls. Where is Anon's personality ffs, We have multiple NTR scenes with Chad stealing girls, but the best NTR scene is the one where Anon steals Chad's GF, Anon feels unconcerned and Chad has 5x the personality of him for some reason.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I think Chad should've been the MC and Anon should been the one stealing the girls. Where is Anon's personality ffs, We have multiple NTR scenes with Chad stealing girls, but the best NTR scene is the one where Anon steals Chad's GF, Anon feels unconcerned and Chad has 5x the personality of him for some reason.
I think Chads sex scenes are actually extremely underwhelming. During the sex scenes theres literally like 4 boxes of uh uh uh text and then Chad says ow im cumming and then thats it. Idk it seems like the dev is good at establishing the female character backgrounds but his actual sex scene writing is kind of on the low end. Your right it does show more of Chads personality but thats only because it has to setup for how he is able to steal the girls, that takes a few scenes to establish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: d183
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes