4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
thats why im asking if anyone know how to cause there is a cg of Jessica without panties
No. I unlock all her cg. I just check but there is not such cg. concerning her cloth she can normal wear, bunny suit, and naked. Her other cg are situational so I don't understand where you get the idea from.

PS. the image you post before, it's from the title screen. I don't think it's in the game but worth give the demon lord castle a try. You might find something.

Reactions: Cole Kyle

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
No. I unlock all her cg. I just check but there is not such cg. concerning her cloth she can normal wear, bunny suit, and naked. Her other cg are situational so I don't understand where you get the idea from.

PS. the image you post before, it's from the title screen. I don't think it's in the game but worth give the demon lord castle a try. You might find something.
thanks man!!!

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
The game says it doesn't found the data/Basixdata/game.bat file... or this file doesn't exist in the archive...

Thanks in advance

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a way to make it full screen with a nice width? Because when i open it with f11 it fills the whole screen and it looks deformed. If I press F4, it's all pixelated. And if i use the default screen size, it doesn't fit on my screen. Any help please?

Jul 7, 2018
Is there a way to make it full screen with a nice width? Because when i open it with f11 it fills the whole screen and it looks deformed. If I press F4, it's all pixelated. And if i use the default screen size, it doesn't fit on my screen. Any help please?
Same thing happened to me after a few restarts. Fixed it by going to the configuration settings(the one directly under the exe) and setting soft mode & window mode flags both to 0.

Reactions: SpiritCookie

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Same thing happened to me after a few restarts. Fixed it by going to the configuration settings(the one directly under the exe) and setting soft mode & window mode flags both to 0.
It still fills the whole screen and the game looks deformed, but when i take a screenshot, it looks good, I don't know what to do now xD ScreenShot_2018_0823_12_34_27.png

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know if someone already answered this.. I think @ponyguy you did, but anyway: the proposition thing, how does it work? I mean, I tried everything (having in the party the people, all of them or just one at the time; clicking the button if standing in front of them) but nothing happens. Should be even happen something in the first place? Or that works in New Game+? Or again, that doesn't work with the main chars but instead, it's something... completely unrelated to them?

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't know if someone already answered this.. I think @ponyguy you did, but anyway: the proposition thing, how does it work? I mean, I tried everything (having in the party the people, all of them or just one at the time; clicking the button if standing in front of them) but nothing happens. Should be even happen something in the first place? Or that works in New Game+? Or again, that doesn't work with the main chars but instead, it's something... completely unrelated to them?

Proposition only works on generic male NPCs. You can't use it on named characters or female NPCs. As far as I know anyway. Maybe it works later in the story, but I'm not that far in yet.

Reactions: brynhildr

Panchromatic

Mar 30, 2018
So, ah, there are the wet wipes and the bath in-game, and I've seen other screenshots with Claire covered in semen, but it never happens to me? Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Edit: Lily can become cum-covered, but Claire and Milly cannot.

Edit2: Nevermind, I figured it out.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017

It should be usable even as early as coming out of the goddess temple the first time. Just go to any male npc (not invitable party npc), face them and use the function. The cg you get is rng a little. With low desire, you get the BJ or Titsjob cg while high desire you get sex cg. if you are arouse then the function will change into prostitution. Same thing with a tweek dialogue. While arouse, you can also just talk to them and get the small sex animation but won't get the cg and it won't count as proposition/prostitution for titles, I think?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It should be usable even as early as coming out of the goddess temple the first time. Just go to any male npc (not invitable party npc), face them and use the function. The cg you get is rng a little. With low desire, you get the BJ or Titsjob cg while high desire you get sex cg. if you are arouse then the function will change into prostitution. Same thing with a tweek dialogue. While arouse, you can also just talk to them and get the small sex animation but won't get the cg and it won't count as proposition/prostitution for titles, I think?
Proposition only works on generic male NPCs. You can't use it on named characters or female NPCs. As far as I know anyway. Maybe it works later in the story, but I'm not that far in yet.
Thank you both for the reply! However @ponyguy I believe that it's like janoi said, it's only available for the generic npc. I finished the game one time with every affection maxed but the option still didn't work at all. So yeah, only for the npc. Practically speaking beside the normal ending where Claire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's nothing else. And here I though that maybe there could've been, I don't know, a yuri ending or something like that.

What a shame :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
For the one who have the error with the game.dat, if you have the game on a HDD and windows on a SDD, put the game on the SDD (that work for me)

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Someone can give me the savefiles before every ending?
Or at least a New Game + save file with 0 karma
I got all cgs but I can only get the bad ending, and completing the game all over again is a core.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Someone can give me the savefiles before every ending?
Or at least a New Game + save file with 0 karma
I got all cgs but I can only get the bad ending, and completing the game all over again is a core.
or you can just talk to your teddy bear in your home on NG+ to unlock all CG.

I mean, do you want each ending CG or the ending dialogue?

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
or you can just talk to your teddy bear in your home on NG+ to unlock all CG.

I mean, do you want each ending CG or the ending dialogue?
I want to see the dialogue and the ending per se. I have already unlocked all CG

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I want to see the dialogue and the ending per se. I have already unlocked all CG
You can always take a save editor and modify, if I remember correctly, the desire and the karma needed for the endings. Just save before the last boss, modify what you need and voilà, problem solved!

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
You can always take a save editor and modify, if I remember correctly, the desire and the karma needed for the endings. Just save before the last boss, modify what you need and voilà, problem solved!
Or cheat engine also work. I use it to manipulated semen and money. Then buy potions to either increase/decrease desire for scenes. (if you do a true ending, shyness can't be manipulated. I tried)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Or cheat engine also work. I use it to manipulated semen and money. Then buy potions to either increase/decrease desire for scenes. (if you do a true ending, shyness can't be manipulated. I tried)
Or Cheat Engine, yeah, though it's more long than doing it with the save editor, personally speaking. With this you have to put the value, search, spend money (or semen), find the value again, modify that value and your set.
With save editor you just load your save and voilà, all the doors are opened for you. You just have to put a number for money and then hit save.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Or Cheat Engine, yeah, though it's more long than doing it with the save editor, personally speaking. With this you have to put the value, search, spend money (or semen), find the value again, modify that value and your set.
With save editor you just load your save and voilà, all the doors are opened for you. You just have to put a number for money and then hit save.
Oh hey by the way do you have save editor link? i never use one.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes