4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

baka203

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 2149943

I don't understand why but whenever I try to launch to game .exe, this happens. I've tried redownloading it from different sources and extracting it multiple times from the files but it keeps starting up with this screen. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Dont install on a HDD, the post above you mention downloading it on his C drive which I assume is a SSD. I had the same issue and when I moved the installation to my C drive which was a SSD compared to my external, it worked

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Dont install on a HDD, the post above you mention downloading it on his C drive which I assume is a SSD. I had the same issue and when I moved the installation to my C drive which was a SSD compared to my external, it worked
I run on a standard sata hdd, and it works fine for me, there should be no reason for a rpgm game to require being installed on a ssd.

baka203

Oct 13, 2019
I run on a standard sata hdd, and it works fine for me, there should be no reason for a rpgm game to require being installed on a ssd.
I fully agree with you but for some reason moving to a non external drive worked. This is not the first wolf RPG game I played but was the first that didn't worked on my external drive

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I fully agree with you but for some reason moving to a non external drive worked. This is not the first wolf RPG game I played but was the first that didn't worked on my external drive
Ahh, sorry I missed the external bit, yeh I can see games having issues with external drives, they seem to me fine for backup and storage, but I would not really try to play games off them, though RPGM/Wolf games hardly have a high transfer requirements so I could see no reason they should not work there.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Just browsing, reading these posts here... what the hell is a game that requires HDD to play?
Am I going insane and are people suggesting you need I/O rpm's to play an RPG functionally?

And what the heck is GOG-edition?

I'm so lost on this one I'm just gonna skip.

baka203

Oct 13, 2019
Just browsing, reading these posts here... what the hell is a game that requires HDD to play?
Am I going insane and are people suggesting you need I/O rpm's to play an RPG functionally?

And what the heck is GOG-edition?

I'm so lost on this one I'm just gonna skip.
It more seems like an external drive is not supported for some reason and will be a black screen constant looping data. If you have it on an internal drive ie. with a SATA cable it should be fine

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes