4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Dont install on a HDD, the post above you mention downloading it on his C drive which I assume is a SSD. I had the same issue and when I moved the installation to my C drive which was a SSD compared to my external, it worked
I run on a standard sata hdd, and it works fine for me, there should be no reason for a rpgm game to require being installed on a ssd.

baka203

Oct 13, 2019
I run on a standard sata hdd, and it works fine for me, there should be no reason for a rpgm game to require being installed on a ssd.
I fully agree with you but for some reason moving to a non external drive worked. This is not the first wolf RPG game I played but was the first that didn't worked on my external drive

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I fully agree with you but for some reason moving to a non external drive worked. This is not the first wolf RPG game I played but was the first that didn't worked on my external drive
Ahh, sorry I missed the external bit, yeh I can see games having issues with external drives, they seem to me fine for backup and storage, but I would not really try to play games off them, though RPGM/Wolf games hardly have a high transfer requirements so I could see no reason they should not work there.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Just browsing, reading these posts here... what the hell is a game that requires HDD to play?
Am I going insane and are people suggesting you need I/O rpm's to play an RPG functionally?

And what the heck is GOG-edition?

I'm so lost on this one I'm just gonna skip.

baka203

Oct 13, 2019
Just browsing, reading these posts here... what the hell is a game that requires HDD to play?
Am I going insane and are people suggesting you need I/O rpm's to play an RPG functionally?

And what the heck is GOG-edition?

I'm so lost on this one I'm just gonna skip.
It more seems like an external drive is not supported for some reason and will be a black screen constant looping data. If you have it on an internal drive ie. with a SATA cable it should be fine

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
It more seems like an external drive is not supported for some reason and will be a black screen constant looping data. If you have it on an internal drive ie. with a SATA cable it should be fine
I see. Well, skippediskip anyways.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes