4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
There seems to be a bug with the first download's game file where it won't go to the title screen, instead repeatedly putting up;
"Data
Data"
An infinitesimal amount of time, no matter how long I hold the skip button blaze through the text boxes. Why?

gooraa

Dec 5, 2019
Am i doing something wrong? i have had no sex scenes ive lost on purpose etc.. i dont see something in the settings

gooraa

Dec 5, 2019
where did u get the game?
from this site or elsewhere?
I got it from this site, the gog edition. I can still see nudity due to damage. I might just try the other download
edit: Also I just made it to the desert area.

Last edited:

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
I got it from this site, the gog edition. I can still see nudity due to damage. I might just try the other download
edit: Also I just made it to the desert area.
Have u tried to apply the Kagura patch on their website?

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I also ask the question, what is the difference between normal and GOG please?

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Getting a weird error via my game where text history pops up obscuring the view of the H-Scene. Anyone know how to turn that off?
That's not a fokin error, you just turned on the text backlog. I think ya do that with pressin the Alt key on yar keyboard or something

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
That's not a fokin error, you just turned on the text backlog. I think ya do that with pressin the Alt key on yar keyboard or something
I thought the same thing as well, but... it's not. I tried fixing it the way you normally would, but there was no fix. Instead it just kept having the stupid text box pop up whenever I click the damn screen XD.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes