4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Jan 4, 2018
Is there a way to repair damaged clothes? I don't know whether it's a bug or not but after defeating the bandits her clothes were ripped, and i've tried changing them and resting in bed but it still remains ripped regardless what I change into?

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Clothes should be linked to HP, if the HP regenerate the clothes go to normal.
At least, if the game plays as it should be.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
It's good to note that the ones i've downloaded from here are all censored editions or kinda(melons, fruits/vegetals and cat face everywhere). I only got truly unscensored one by downloading it from gog then apply patch over after installing...
This was the only one that came with both, installer and unscensor patch together that actually worked for me: . I guess if people want to play it, would be better to download then re-upload on different sources and change at page 1 maybe.
The cheat table i've made long ago for the jpn edition still works in this one anyway as well.

Jun 27, 2022
Love this game! Plenty of sexy scenes, and some very cute and sexy gals! The art is also really nice, love this style. Gameplay is easy as well which is nice, I'm not looking for solving a fucking rubiks cube while trying to masturbate lmao. <3

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
For Millith's quest "Take out the ruffians damaging the Isle" - where do I go? I've talked to Millith and she didn't tell me what zone they're in. I went and did Bandit hideout again just to see if they were there, and they're not.

edit: Figured it out, had to talk to her in her shop one more time to start it.

Last edited:

Vega1889

Dec 28, 2019
Where's the futa content? Haven't seen it all game and I feel like I'm nearing the end.
i looked at the gallery. havent finished the game, but in the gallery there two with goddess in the title. i think the goddess is the only futa

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes