4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
Does anyone know alternative download links for this? nopy and pixeldrain is dead, Anonfiles was counted as phishing by my antivirus and the 2nd one says "invalid ticket" while spamming ads

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know alternative download links for this? nopy and pixeldrain is dead, Anonfiles was counted as phishing by my antivirus and the 2nd one says "invalid ticket" while spamming ads
I don't remember the exact post, but one of the forum mods literally recommend getting an ad blocker to precisely avoid running into that issue. The justification was that files don't get removed on AnonFiles as easily.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
What version is this? Title say v1.07 (same as download package), OP say v1.01c, game say v1.04, I'm confused xD

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
okay I got the hot stones for the Flame Resistant Armor Quest. but what enemy drops the Thick Furs? asking for the 29th quest. also where do I find the missing person for 26th quest? edit: can't find the folks needed for Isekai-chick's affection quest. edit 2: go up stairs of the guild place and talk to yuiko and then they'll appear. she must also be in the party.

Last edited:

Doybrakeer

Mar 9, 2021
Greetings, everyone. How do I get Jessica's True Temptation (kill enemies through sex) skill to work? She is currently level 30, but she just "hits" for blanks every time she does it, even on the Western Forest enemies. I've tried it with her aroused, not aroused, high/low desire, with the enemies blissed and/or aroused, but to no effect. Is it luck based, or will it only work when her Affection is maxed and she goes au naturel?

My game is a patched Steam copy, if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance.

Sep 13, 2018
I'm having the same problem with "DATA DATA" messages as the people above me. It happens with both the old version I had and the latest 1.07 version. I'm using an external hard drive for all my files, if that makes a difference. Has anyone solved this?

Sep 13, 2018
Okay, after checking the Steam page, I was able to solve the problem with that "DATA DATA" messages. It turns out, it was because I was using an external hard drive that the problem occurred. Once I copied the files to my C: drive, everything worked like it should. Hope this helps those with the same problem.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Male/s on the female mc is the main content of the game, with just a side-dish of male/s on other females of the party.

So... only if you play the virgin route or install the PG13 version... probably

Nightmare's Loli

Aug 15, 2022
1667695740855.png

I don't understand why but whenever I try to launch to game .exe, this happens. I've tried redownloading it from different sources and extracting it multiple times from the files but it keeps starting up with this screen. Does anyone have a fix for this?

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Are all of the download links broken? All I can extract from each source is BMG.wolf, that's it.

Edit - I found a UploadHaven link on the web, it works fine. Not sure if anyone one else is having that issue.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes