4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

loeses

Jan 23, 2018
Anybody has any idea on how to get Sprite Sex 28? (5th and 6th option on Sprite Sex 5 in the gallery) (In the steam guide, it doesn't seem to mention it, and I have tried with every NPC in town and in Pervert Village)

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
I can't download the save files from f95 for some reasons (with IDM capture). Does anyone have an external link for full save?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know italian, but I assume you're asking about how to get the futa scene? I believe the only one in the game is in the evil ending, and to get that you need to max out your corruption before a certain point in the story. If you don't do this then you can't get into the path needed.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I don't know italian, but I assume you're asking about how to get the futa scene? I believe the only one in the game is in the evil ending, and to get that you need to max out your corruption before a certain point in the story. If you don't do this then you can't get into the path needed.

Actually, the ending where a certain character gets gangbanged is also futa

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
help. Got gothic loli. Talked to her for her quest. it says get to western forrest to colect flowers(loli in party). I've already kiled everyone and run both parts of the forest and don't know what to do. What am I doing wrong?

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
help. Got gothic loli. Talked to her for her quest. it says get to western forrest to colect flowers(loli in party). I've already kiled everyone and run both parts of the forest and don't know what to do. What am I doing wrong?
Go to the place where you first found yukino(massive tits girl)

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Can't play the game, only shows me a black screen after starting a new game ;(. Someone send help!

raphael1997

Dec 23, 2019
guys, i has download uncersored patch, but why still get watermelon tits, Pushy Cat, and Damn Sandwich, why???

ForgeMaster

Jul 22, 2019
Can't play the game, only shows me a black screen after starting a new game ;(. Someone send help!
You need your PC system to be in Japanese, you can look for a tutorial on how to do it or use Locale Emulator to run it in Japanese.

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
Please, for the love of tiddies, someone post a clothing guide. I cannot find the dealer outfit, or figure out what tops/bottoms work best together.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes