4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So, what's the deal with Cyrus? It seems like I need to make friends with him to get best ending, but nothing I have tried worked.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
Hi everyone,

My name is chiakisan. I also go by Rakushun.

I'm the publisher of "Treasure Hunter Claire" and "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~." We worked really hard to bring these games to the West in native English. And the games are currently on sale for 25% and 35% off respectively. If you could help us out by considering purchasing our games, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

The uncensor patch can be acquired from our website at

You can also purchase the games at JAST USA and Manga Gamer:

Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

Steam:

thanks for this release kagura already bought it on steam. also bought fallen

Reactions: chiakisan

Potat

Oct 6, 2017
I'm stuck on mission #26: Missing Person Search. Does anyone knows where's the safe place in the desert of flame is?

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Is there a quest that i have to do first so i can add Yukino(big titted MC from another game) to my party?

eric224

Aug 17, 2017
If you have both japanese and the steam version, you can paste Evtext.wolf (data folder) from steams to japanese version. If you want context for the gallery scenes anyway.

kagaminejace

Jun 13, 2018
If you have both japanese and the steam version, you can paste Evtext.wolf (data folder) from steams to japanese version. If you want context for the gallery scenes anyway.
Downloaded the one from this site and when I tried to extract it, it says that a few of the files are corrupted

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Downloaded the one from this site and when I tried to extract it, it says that a few of the files are corrupted
Use Winrar to extract... somehow only winrar works with some uploads from some guys, if u're trying stuff like 7-zip it's guaranteed that it'll say it's corrupted(mine also says) but winrar always extracts fine somehow.

mercer12

May 4, 2018
Not 100% sure how to add the gallery save to the game file im using winrar need some help, im not really great with computers so any help would be welcome

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes