Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia Cheat

Diamahri

Dec 24, 2017
Definitely should have made the largest cash cheat to be above 100K. The store at one point will sell items worth 2M lol.

Thanks for mod though!

Kratos0110

Nov 24, 2021
Bro how to use mod? I downloaded it and pasted it but nothing is happening lol. I'm a newbie please enlighten me

nightshaw

Feb 27, 2019
Thanks a lot!! I think it will be pretty awesome if you are able to add broken-key in the items. A lot of people tend to use up the broken-keys to form a chest key, and in turn aren't left with enough broken-keys to form a pirate key. Can you please add this feature Jong Games ??

Edit: Ok, so if someone is desperate and want the Broken Key feature, then have a look at this:

Last edited:

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks a lot!! I think it will be pretty awesome if you are able to add broken-key in the items. A lot of people tend to use up the broken-keys to form a chest key, and in turn aren't left with enough broken-keys to form a pirate key. Can you please add this feature Jong Games ??

Edit: Ok, so if someone is desperate and want the Broken Key feature, then have a look at this:
Nice one dude, I've updated the op so it now includes the Broken Key

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
No idea. If it does its the same principle of replacing the file but I don't build android apps so don't know how it works.
Dude it doesn't work. I've tried to do it renaming the apk file to zip and all that. Didn't work. Tried it many times. I didn't use any tool to decompile it but I'm sure it won't work that way either. Why don't you try and check if it does. If it doesn't work for you could you please just remove the Android part in OP. I've wasted 2 hours trying this. Don't want anyone else to go through it. Thanks a lot.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
hey great mod. but do anybody know how i can access the game thread itself? looks like they hide the game thread?

Barefoot88

Mar 21, 2022
using windows i copy file into data the file name is treasureofnadiacheat am i missing something?

also it doesnt ask to replace anything and i didnt see anything that says what to replace on windows unless i follow mac and remove map014

Last edited:

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
using windows i copy file into data the file name is treasureofnadiacheat am i missing something?

also it doesnt ask to replace anything and i didnt see anything that says what to replace on windows unless i follow mac and remove map014
You have to unzip the file first you don't just copy in the .rar file. Goggle and download win rar to unzip it

nicod

May 17, 2019
WARNING: The maca plant before you reach 25% of the game will bug the game and you won't be able to move further so don't use it by cheat so soon

Reactions: TNTed and macham