Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GentleSinner

Aug 24, 2019
Is there a version of this Where the "Mother, Sister" stuff is not added back?

Or at least a simple way to alter that part of the mod myself?

EDIT/ Update: Never mind, I decided to downloaded anyway, and realized that it's separate from everything else.

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP, I didn't have time to look at the bugs reported this time so I'll leave it for tomorrow or later.

I added an album to replace the base game one, the controls are hidden so you can fully enjoy the images: top right corner to close, sides to pass, bottom to bring up the image container.

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
Updated OP, I didn't have time to look at the bugs reported this time so I'll leave it for tomorrow or later.

I added an album to replace the base game one, the controls are hidden so you can fully enjoy the images: top right corner to close, sides to pass, bottom to bring up the image container.

Just Perfect, Thanks

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Racity direct download link does not work for me - tried it from multiple browsers. Cannot import to my account as it is marked a non public file. Any other options?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated mod to new version, fixed the bug with Jessica's scene resulting in a permanent black screen.

Just a heads up, using the gallery there's some sort of error that pops up after watching any scenes with Pricia (masseuse scenes). Probably as a result of those scenes in particular including awareness gain prompts at the end, only scenes that do that and have the error. Not sure if it's the mod or not. It does break the game, but a quick restart of the game clears the issue until you play one of those scenes again.
I was not able to replicate that, all her scenes play normally except the awareness prompt and text (now that I saw that, I'll see about removing it next version).

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
Game Version: v16012
sooo, when i try to follow clare deeper into the jungle, it opens the scene player and freezes. no way out but alt+f4.

i updated the game and -afterwards- the mod. latter worked fine for me up to last game update (v14xxx something).
so, maybe i am missing something here? btw, the readme of the mod still states the previous game version. i guess u just forgot to change it?

anyways, thx for your work so far.
regards

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
BTW, has anyone notised, that in replay scene, there are last repley (Mother superior) and first replay (in this update) on top one on the other !!!!!!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
BTW, has anyone notised, that in replay scene, there are last repley (Mother superior) and first replay (in this update) on top one on the other !!!!!!
Got it, I forgot to fix that with the cheat on, I'll upload the bugfix later today but first I'll try to catch some others.

sooo, when i try to follow clare deeper into the jungle, it opens the scene player and freezes. no way out but alt+f4.

i updated the game and -afterwards- the mod. latter worked fine for me up to last game update (v14xxx something).
so, maybe i am missing something here? btw, the readme of the mod still states the previous game version. i guess u just forgot to change it?

anyways, thx for your work so far.
regards
Could you send me your save before getting the error? Yes, I forgot to change the version in some of the files, be sure that files you have are version v7 (check www/data, Map059 and Map060 mean you have the correct file).

Reactions: Nerttu
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote