bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
So, wtf do I have to buy for Sofia to come, she left the moment she saw the garden and I have bought everything for the yard that was less expensive than the yard statues, I'm poor af and the fishing and puzzles are kinda lame so this is kind of disappointing...
for outside I had to buy trees and flowers
and inside statue, painting, games
look at the pictures
for money you have to collect money regularly from the walmart and the massage parlor. find talismans and sell them, every time, all of them. for fishing go out and come back from the beach until you see the kind of fish you have to catch

helmkeren

Sep 16, 2017
Finally. Caught. Bruce.

Full save for v77032 on Windows 10 PC. 77%, all extras, KS pages, etc. All house upgrades purchased. All fishing challenges completed (including that fucking 3,000lb shark! I think maybe the four-leaf clover helped.) All temple puzzles solved. Also, the MC is loaded with cash, talismans and other items. And there's over $900,000.00 in the safe at Squallmart. MC has the King's Head shovel, and found the Talisman Of The Gods.

No mods or cheats (other than the incest patch) were used. Just grinding. This will NOT break your game.

View attachment 1086228
Is there anyway this save porting to android ?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i can't get the new crowbar, all the time i try the same thing pop up about the skeleton, how can i beat that??
I can't either, please does anyone have any tips?
bar.jpg
Edit: Ok solved, don't use the cursor to move, just click the mouse on the bar. :rolleyes:

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Have made an Updater from [v.75031] to [v.77032]: (197 MB)

This Patch will only work with the uncompressed version.

It will add all new files to the game. The modified files will be backup in a backup folder in the game dir. The Patcher also checks that you use version v.75031 and will also checks md5 hashes before and after the update. The updater requires 10 GB free space for working. Keep that in mind .

If you only want to play the game and have not high quality claim to the renders, it will be better to download the compress version.
If you have the v.75031 of the game and you want to have the renders without quality loss then use this patcher. It save around 4,3GB of downloading.

Hope you guys like this updater. A feedback would be nice, so that i can improve the updater.
What is the point of making this patch if there is already update only file for non-compressed version in OP.

4.50 star(s) 516 Votes