PendorchoJimenez

May 21, 2018
How do I open the shut door in the temple? There's some item to the right of the map but it's inaccessible, you can't step on that tile. Even if you stand on the skeleton and face right, pressing A just interacts with the skeleton.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It doesn't and it's only you, so you didn't use the earlier updates correctly or you're trying to merge compressed with uncompressed. In any case, it's 100% on you and you'd be better off just getting the fullbuild
It is not entirely true... v77 compressed and the v77 compressed UO archives were made somewhat differently then before... some extractors will come up with literally empty results... 150MB-300MB instead of 900+MB... If it is the case try different ones ! Or download the full build :D

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do I open the shut door in the temple? There's some item to the right of the map but it's inaccessible, you can't step on that tile. Even if you stand on the skeleton and face right, pressing A just interacts with the skeleton.
Use mouse for it. Just click on this item.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It is not entirely true... v77 compressed and the v77 compressed UO archives were made somewhat differently then before... some extractors will come up with literally empty results... 150MB-300MB instead of 900+MB... If it is the case try different ones ! Or download the full build :D
Why are you quoting me telling the dude to get fullbuild and then tell me to get fullbuild in the reply ? I don't need help with updates
Unless you changed the keyboard options, A doesn't interact with stuff. You're then playing with a controller or some other wonky setup nobody knew existed :unsure:

realpolitik

Nov 5, 2017
I wonder if there's going to be a massive drop of booty calls in the next few updates. There's 34 total with this update with what looks like space in the UI for 92 leaving 58 left for the last quarter of the game?

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements [Onhold] View attachment 1080269

This mod consists of employing groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306
Comparison Shots:

Download: MEGA |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next installment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
Why the enhancer is on hold?

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Continuation of great storyline....
Bi-Weekly Updates.....
3 Sex Scenes.....

"meh"

I mean what more do you want?
Should I rate every update as being 10/10? NLT is my favorite dev by far but that doesn't mean im going to slurp their children every 2 weeks just for existing.

Some updates are significantly better than others, this is an update in which most updates are significantly better than it *in my opinion*

Is there still a problem? Way too many zealots on this site man

• Angry
Reactions: RickN and Tarter
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes