Rey999

Mar 15, 2021
You are the real gamer hahaha
Finally. Caught. Bruce.

Full save for v77032 on Windows 10 PC. 77%, all extras, KS pages, etc. All house upgrades purchased. All fishing challenges completed (including that fucking 3,000lb shark! I think maybe the four-leaf clover helped.) All temple puzzles solved. Also, the MC is loaded with cash, talismans and other items. And there's over $900,000.00 in the safe at Squallmart. MC has the King's Head shovel, and found the Talisman Of The Gods.

No mods or cheats (other than the incest patch) were used. Just grinding. This will NOT break your game.

View attachment 1086228
re

• Haha
Reactions: thwartme

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
How can you turn 5g in to less than 1g?
Teach me plls.
This is done by reducing the picture quality and using better codecs (which requires less space). Normally you will see no till small difference between the original files and the compressed. This process can take sometimes alot of time if there is alot of videos in the gane (like this game).

Also from this game to show you the diference in number:
The videos in this game are normally around 4,38GB big, after the compression is only 617mb (14% of the original size). That is one reason why the game is so small after compression.

If you want to try it yourself, check out Bas Cruncher and Unren by Sam and test it on Renpy games. The usage information of this tool are in the threads of the tools. If you have any other question about it write me a pm.

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
So, wtf do I have to buy for Sofia to come, she left the moment she saw the garden and I have bought everything for the yard that was less expensive than the yard statues, I'm poor af and the fishing and puzzles are kinda lame so this is kind of disappointing...

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
So, wtf do I have to buy for Sofia to come, she left the moment she saw the garden and I have bought everything for the yard that was less expensive than the yard statues, I'm poor af and the fishing and puzzles are kinda lame so this is kind of disappointing...
for outside I had to buy trees and flowers
and inside statue, painting, games
look at the pictures
for money you have to collect money regularly from the walmart and the massage parlor. find talismans and sell them, every time, all of them. for fishing go out and come back from the beach until you see the kind of fish you have to catch

helmkeren

Sep 16, 2017
Finally. Caught. Bruce.

Full save for v77032 on Windows 10 PC. 77%, all extras, KS pages, etc. All house upgrades purchased. All fishing challenges completed (including that fucking 3,000lb shark! I think maybe the four-leaf clover helped.) All temple puzzles solved. Also, the MC is loaded with cash, talismans and other items. And there's over $900,000.00 in the safe at Squallmart. MC has the King's Head shovel, and found the Talisman Of The Gods.

No mods or cheats (other than the incest patch) were used. Just grinding. This will NOT break your game.

View attachment 1086228
Is there anyway this save porting to android ?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i can't get the new crowbar, all the time i try the same thing pop up about the skeleton, how can i beat that??
I can't either, please does anyone have any tips?
bar.jpg
Edit: Ok solved, don't use the cursor to move, just click the mouse on the bar. :rolleyes:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes