georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
I need help, I spent 5 philweeds in the market bin where you deposit them and now non are spawning worst I don’t have any saves that I can go to to go back to when I had 5 Phil weeds shit what am I going to do ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can't dump them, you can't sell them, they don't respawn and you only need/get them through the story, nice panic though, changes a bit from the usual failfest
OK then started the old set of threads at 829 on a 40 threads per page and this one is at page 833. Looking at the complete list there are now 836 pages.to read thru. Having completed to 77% with all new objects , booty calls and outfits, I'm impressed.
Having spent the last hour and a half reading the posts from page 829 to my initial quoted thread I can see people are still failing to read previous posts to get the answers required to solve the mysteries of the game. Wow! :FacePalm:

OK. Enough said. I'm going to read the rest of the posts here and laugh at the incompetence, witticism's, and sarcastic comments made by the newbies and regulars. :LUL:
You must be new here

ashaik

Sep 16, 2020
I need help, I spent 5 philweeds in the market bin where you deposit them and now non are spawning worst I don’t have any saves that I can go to to go back to when I had 5 Phil weeds shit what am I going to do ?
go to a renpy save editor online, and you can add philweed to your save's inventory if you need it to progress

Subham Koley

Feb 3, 2018
i can't take the crowbar thing where the skeleton is.. whenever i tries go there and take the crowbar it says about the skeleton but i can't get the crowbar... can anybody help me?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yeah I am I got sick of doing all that work to just have it get deleted every version it just got to frustrating
Well, I do not care about the Android version, but it is sad that Uploader/Mods just remove links without asking first. I do understand your frustration for that.
Is there any "easy" way to use the win update into linux or do i need to wait for it to come out?
Easiest way on Linux:
- Download Update-only file for Windows and merge the content of the "www" folder with your Linux version.

Note: Keep in mind that you need to update your game according the version number and (v72>v75>77) don't mix compress with uncompressed (original) update-only files.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
v77032 mac os version anyone ????
Download full windows-Version and copy the contents of the "www"-folder to "Contents->Resources->app.nw" of the macos-Gamefile.
To open the Gamefile contents just right click the v75-mac-file and click "show contents"
Overwrite everything.
Voila! :)

Don't use the update only file, because it will replace all the folders and delete files not in the folders!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes