maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
how do I get the offering prayer book? the one that can be used to craft items without going to the cave. I just saw it in the walkthrough videos in youtube

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The big difference is those girls were brainwashed and still acted only moved due to the serum. Alia is just dumb, serum or not and her expressions don't help for sure. She's the biggest turnoff for me. I don't want to imagine her thoughts about pregnancy.. :coffee: :HideThePain:

Maybe I missread it, but I'm sure in the latest announcement NLT wrote about a secret to find in the actual update. Is there any or was just a teaser?
Luck up - Talisman of the Gods choose to your heart content ( I would go with luck up ) :D

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

Jeams

May 2, 2019
how do I get the offering prayer book? the one that can be used to craft items without going to the cave. I just saw it in the walkthrough videos in youtube
you can buy at squallmart

Anything can help me? I did everything by walkthrough and got stuck on v34052.
I'm going as a lady to Janet, but in Kaley's room I can't press the window. And nowhere further the story continues.
Try ask soul crystal

Reactions: maver!ck

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
no it's in the previous update if I remember well it's in the cellar of the mansion you have to dig in this place
Next update
no it's in the previous update if I remember well it's in the cellar of the mansion you have to dig in this place.. to find king's shovel head

Reactions: Deelite

Jeams

May 2, 2019
no it's in the previous update if I remember well it's in the cellar of the mansion you have to dig in this place

no it's in the previous update if I remember well it's in the cellar of the mansion you have to dig in this place.. to find king's shovel head
sorry i though it's for next update...let me check it again.., soo my bad...the're already complete part..but can't find last part "King shovel shaft" & Caullis coin, do you know where it's..?

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The big difference is those girls were brainwashed and still acted only moved due to the serum. Alia is just dumb, serum or not and her expressions don't help for sure. She's the biggest turnoff for me. I don't want to imagine her thoughts about pregnancy.. :coffee: :HideThePain:

Maybe I missread it, but I'm sure in the latest announcement NLT wrote about a secret to find in the actual update. Is there any or was just a teaser?
Alia has the same mental capacties of spongebob.

• Haha
Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
sorry i though it's for next update...let me check it again.., soo my bad...the're already complete part..but can't find last part "King shovel shaft" & Caullis coin, do you know where it's..?
you will find each time a corner in the cellar of the library (you can have only one in your inventory) the pieces of the shovel are in the cemetery and in the temple

Baloo777

Aug 30, 2020
I Just got a New phone. Android it is. I have installed in the safe folder in the samsung.
Will it be possible to transfer my saved games? Dont want to start over again

Without any root option

Win1by1

Sep 21, 2020
hi. im getting this error when i wanna use "scene player" - Loading error failed to load: img/characters/$Filterbox.png

Any help ?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Anything can help me? I did everything by walkthrough and got stuck on v34052.
I'm going as a lady to Janet, but in Kaley's room I can't press the window. And nowhere further the story continues.
your version of the game must be bugged
you can try to erase your savegames and replace them with one of these #3,587 (keep a copy of your savegames in case) (see page 1 for savegame location)
if your game continues to freeze, download a new copy and load the backup copy that interests you. if you use cheats, it happens that the game is damaged. for the scene that freezes normally it is automatic, when you enter the room you hear the voices of the women and you automatically go to the window.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes